ACC Blancpain GT @ Silverstone - Sunday 29th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks for the race last night fellas! That was cracking good fun! Too quick @Tony :thumbsup:

And nice driving @Pappa_G_27 that was a fun battle!
Sure was Chris. I was hoping it would continue for the race as our lap times were pretty close but I lost the plot a bit at the pit stop by making a mistake when trying to deselect my light damage. Should have waited until pit lane!! Second stint was a mess, concentration out the door.

I did about as well as I could with less than an hour practice :)

It was funny to go back and watch the replay trying to get tips. Simon was so smooth going around the track, then I watched Tony and his hands and wheel were just everywhere :)

Sure was Chris. I was hoping it would continue for the race as our lap times were pretty close but I lost the plot a bit at the pit stop by making a mistake when trying to deselect my light damage. Should have waited until pit lane!! Second stint was a mess, concentration out the door.
Yeah it got pretty tough in the second stint!
I definitely should've worked on the setup more, barely practiced enough so I had biased it way too much to the rear. Fronts were destroyed after 20mins!

Bad luck in the pit stops though! That's always frustrating. Thought I might be able to undercut Tony but he only stayed out a lap longer, and then shot off into the distance :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%