ACC Blancpain GT @ Silverstone - Sunday 29th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Pappa_G_27

AU Racing Club Staff
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 2.jpg

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Club Racing Rules: Click Here
TeamSpeak and Club Racing Password: Click Here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com AU#1
Track: Silverstone
(2018)
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 80% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
DLC: None

Practice:
20:00 AEDT (09:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEDT (09:30 GMT) - 20 minutes
Race: 20:50 AEDT (09:50 GMT) - 60 minutes (1 mandatory pit stop for Tyres)

Entry List
  1. Tony (ask me anything on Teamspeak)
  2. Damien van de Velde
  3. Pappa_G_27
  4. Ingemar Petersson
  5. Sean
  6. Baker
  7. dhmotor
  8. Chris
  9. leerb
  10. goffred
  11. Fred Locklear
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I believe 18 is more grippy because it was fresher tarmac back then
Damn Chris, you're right. Its way quicker in 2018 than 2019. Do you read too much? or are the rest of us just inattentive? :) Are there other tracks like that? Maybe I'm just so random with my laps to notice?

Damn Chris, you're right. Its way quicker in 2018 than 2019. Do you read too much? or are the rest of us just inattentive? :) Are there other tracks like that? Maybe I'm just so random with my laps to notice?
There were a few videos about the grip changes around the time the 2019 season was released.
^ that.

Aris made a post when the 2019 season was released, and some of the tracks got adjustments to their grip levels to match real life tarmac resurfacing or deterioration. :)

What is the in-game time of the race?
I tried a practice session just now and it was around 7 or 8pm, going into dusk.
Is the race set at a similar time?

^ that.

Aris made a post when the 2019 season was released, and some of the tracks got adjustments to their grip levels to match real life tarmac resurfacing or deterioration. :)
Cheers, I just had a look. Paul Jeffrey was talking about tracks and Aris was talking about "serqueets". He said Silverstone was changed, reduced by 2 seconds a lap. Also Spa, Barcelona and Hungaroring a few tenths slower.

Interesting, this is a real thing. We were at Philip Island after it was resurfaced. The grip was awesome. It totally f@#ked the left hand side of your rear tyre in a few sessions. Right hand side ok, middle good, left hand side gone. It was worth it, just buy another

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%