ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Thu 12th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
pr1.jpg

For tonight, we will simulate the 1000km of Circuit Paul Ricard, as dusk settles in and the sun goes down, and the teams have to keep their focus into the night while everybody else is already partying at the rooftop. As per the schedule we will be simulating 6 hours, but compressed into one hour with the time multiplier, so we can all join the party earlier. Just sign-up and get in, you're all invited ;)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #3
Track: Circuit Paul Ricard
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic
Time Multiplier: 6x
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes) - In-game server time: Friday 13:00
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes) - In-game server time: Saturday 10:00
Race: 19:45 UTC (60 minutes) - In-game server time: Saturday 18:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Daniel Monteiro
  2. Ricoow
  3. Giorgio73
  4. JussiS
  5. Skinny712
  6. Michael Rudolf
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
Reserve List

UTP #13

Last edited:
It took some getting used to, to say the least. Track limits are quite strict, and I've cursed them at the practice as well (third wheel on the kerb = invalid on some corners) But during the race they were fine. It was my own driving that destroyed me :(

The circuit in my opinion is very nice, too bad it was ruined by all the asphalt escape routes.
Unfortunately, having become a TEST track, this has required having all the escape routes in asphalt and not in gravel to make sure that the cars that come out of the track are not damaged.
The hope is that in the future, since it has been in the Formula 1 championship for two years now, this track returns to having gravel and grass all around.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 339 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%