ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Monday 17th June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I know, but firstable, I’d like to try it before to pay the subscription.

Thanks,

David
---------

Basically, the races are no different than in the puplic only here are no idiots with driving but a behavior is there and trust between the drivers who have been there for a long time.
All other benefits of the premium membership are of course on the link to see it for Raceland Department also to speak out.

`translated with google translate´

Totally agree, got hit in T1 cause of this and my car was damaged so bad I had to pit.Race over before it really started.

-----

From my point of view, there was suddenly a lot of space on the left and wanted to use it. Unfortunately I then got myself in the brake point. Apologies for that.

Why over? Boxstop, repair and go... I did it!

-----

From my point of view, there was suddenly a lot of space on the left and wanted to use it. Unfortunately I then got myself in the brake point. Apologies for that.

Why over? Boxstop, repair and go... I did it!

I did so, it's just not that fun being alone behind everyone else by a half lap basically the whole race, hard to make up that much time.

I got caught up in it aswell and lost about 3-4 mph topspeed which wasnt a world-ender, but enough to get passed on the straight. While cruising on my own, I suddenly, but slowly, began to gain on people, my car was decent and the balance was getting better with the tires basically new halfway in. Unfortunately the game didnt appreciate my liberal take on running on the curbs and dq'ed me. Probably shouldn't have ignored that drive through just to see what would happen...:whistling::poop:

I got caught up in it aswell and lost about 3-4 mph topspeed which wasnt a world-ender, but enough to get passed on the straight. While cruising on my own, I suddenly, but slowly, began to gain on people, my car was decent and the balance was getting better with the tires basically new halfway in. Unfortunately the game didnt appreciate my liberal take on running on the curbs and dq'ed me. Probably shouldn't have ignored that drive through just to see what would happen...:whistling::poop:
I got to server a drive through on last lap, and lost the win, but who cares, it was so much fun throughout the entire race with 2 other guys :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back