ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Friday 12th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sign me up please :)

As it's my first Race Department session I'm a bit new to it all. Is there any further info about this race regarding pit stops, time of day, weather, cars etc? Probably be the Nissan for me i think :)

I've been through and read the club rule book etc. Also just double checking 19:00 UTC is 20:00 for us UK BST dudes?

Cheers all.

Last edited:
As it's my first Race Department session I'm a bit new to it all. Is there any further info about this race regarding pit stops, time of day, weather, cars etc?

As far as I can see, this:
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)
is all the info we have. Two days ago at Zolder the info was the same and it meant: 45 min race, no mandatory pit (since tanks are large and tires pliant none required as well), time of day will be surprise, cars can be picked at random, the Ferrari I picked was on the grid at least two times. It is that simple at this stage, I gather, since the game is still in EA and not polished yet, so RD is playing it safe, wisely so.

Sign me up please :)

As it's my first Race Department session I'm a bit new to it all. Is there any further info about this race regarding pit stops, time of day, weather, cars etc? Probably be the Nissan for me i think :)

I've been through and read the club rule book etc. Also just double checking 19:00 UTC is 20:00 for us UK BST dudes?

Cheers all.
Basically What Eckhart said is spot on
Pitstops are not mandatory, the cars are built for endurance racing and last even an hour easily. Our 45 minute races are no problem.
19:00 UTC is indeed 20:00 BST
Weather is clear, 0 chance of rain. We like to get familiar with the game first before adding rain to the mix.
Cars can be picked when joining the server, so feel free to experiment with all of them and take the one you enjoyed most.
Time of day was a bit glitchy last time I was there. Don't know if it will be better for this event.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%