Thanks for the race! results from server1:

Attachments

• quali.png
    quali.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 196
  • race.png
    race.png
    1 MB · Views: 182
Yeah, this **** right here... Awesome race. Thanks Bram & Racedepartment for some nice clean close quarters racing. Got a lovetap in the first corner, was 18th or 19th and worked my way up. After 5 laps of the 24, i saw i picked up a Bavarian shadow by the name of Tommy Saari. While getting up to 7th or 8 th, this guy has been on my tail for 20 laps within 1 to 2 seconds, not many times i was on edge in simulator racing like this.
So thanks all and so good to have this refreshing way when coming from Rocket League Public lobby chaos, till next week @ Misano. @Tommi Saari good race bro!

unfortunately the server kicked me out 5 times. after it kicked me out the last time, I joined major Tom server without any problem...It cannot be my problem or game side, sorry guys. It cannot be. This is the second time, after Monza grid issue.
Next time please at least restart the server while we are in free practice.
I want to underline thats things like this never happened to me in the other servers.

And yet, out of 45 people, you were the only one with issues. Also don’t forget the servers are freshly started up.

There is an old saying for this; “if you smell poop, you might want to check your own shoes first.”

I also know someone joined in qualifying session, while you told me that I could not.
I want to be treated like all the others.
what a shame.

Where did we tell you that you can’t join in qualifying? We prefer people not joining the server in Q, but you are allowed to join.

First, I would like to thank a lot the organisators of such an event. And also mention the global talent of the drivers on the server 2. What a pace ! !

For the rest, I would like to explain why this experience online with acc will be the last for me at the moment.
To make it simple, it is the worst experience I had online in about 20 years.
The game is nice but nowhere near to be playable. The UI is all but not comprehensive.
At some point during the practise and qualification there were car suddenly flying or sinking into the track everywhere ! It took me time to realise I was disconnected from the server, just because there was no alarm at all. I could keep on playing normally , which is totally weird.
The worse is coming.
When the game switched to the grid before the race, I had no wheel, no hub, Nothing. I had to press escape and drive again to be back with a "normal" game.
But it was probably already to late. I have waited as an idiot on thé grid for the race to start for about 15.min before to realize that something was wrong. I then asked and had the confirmation that the race was already started.

Game over.

It is more than I can bear because as many guys here I have to make compromise with my family life to prepare the race and make it.
I can not offer myself to lose time like that for a totally unfinished and buggy simulation, when solid simulations as assetto corsa or others are available. Also I will stay away from acc until the final release and I will see. Until then I will play the game offline or events.

ACC is a splendid game, but the online part is just unplayable for me.

I can not imagine a serious guy like kunos as the multiplayer complète re-written

Last edited:
so I looked into the internet and people who have wifi in Italy or even farther places could have high "ping" and "latency".
This parameters are let's say a measure of response in speed and stability, so try to use ethernet cable to improve you connection.
I want to underline that I still have to check mine, but, assuming it's our problem, this could be the issue.
About the grid issue instead, they are now starting this discussion here:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...n-for-server-admins.54830/page-7#post-1035390

Considering the nature of the discussion this is almost surely a configuration related issue.
To the organization: can we have a test before then friday.
I had multiple hours on the rd test server without any issue, so we should investigate.
thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I personally don't claim being disconnected.
Of course we are responsible for our own connection
The problem is more than at least we should know or see that we are disconnected !
And having to press f2 or anything else to have the hub on the grid just makes me laugh so close from the final release. All works perfectly offline.

And that said, why a perfectly stable with assetto corsa or other simulation should be unstable only with ACC ?

so I looked into the internet and people who have wifi in Italy or even farther places could have high "ping" and "latency".
This parameters are let's say a measure of response in speed and stability, so try to use ethernet cable to improve you connection.
I want to underline that I still have to check mine, but, assuming it's our problem, this could be the issue.
About the grid issue instead, they are now starting this discussion here:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...n-for-server-admins.54830/page-7#post-1035390

Considering the nature of the discussion this is almost surely a configuration related issue.
To the organization: can we have a test before then friday.
I had multiple hours on the rd test server without any issue, so we should investigate.
thanks a lot.
As said above we are investigating. And if you wonder who started that discussion on the AC forums; that is me ;-).

First, I would like to thank a lot the organisators of such an event. And also mention the global talent of the drivers on the server 2. What a pace ! !

For the rest, I would like to explain why this experience online with acc will be the last for me at the moment.
To make it simple, it is the worst experience I had online in about 20 years.
The game is nice but nowhere near to be playable. The UI is all but not comprehensive.
At some point during the practise and qualification there were car suddenly flying or sinking into the track everywhere ! It took me time to realise I was disconnected from the server, just because there was no alarm at all. I could keep on playing normally , which is totally weird.
The worse is coming.
When the game switched to the grid before the race, I had no wheel, no hub, Nothing. I had to press escape and drive again to be back with a "normal" game.
But it was probably already to late. I have waited as an idiot on thé grid for the race to start for about 15.min before to realize that something was wrong. I then asked and had the confirmation that the race was already started.

Game over.

It is more than I can bear because as many guys here I have to make compromise with my family life to prepare the race and make it.
I can not offer myself to lose time like that for a totally unfinished and buggy simulation, when solid simulations as assetto corsa or others are available. Also I will stay away from acc until the final release and I will see. Until then I will play the game offline or events.

ACC is a splendid game, but the online part is just unplayable for me.

I can not imagine a serious guy like kunos as the multiplayer complète re-written
Sorry to read you had so many issues, I am quite sure it will improve along the line. Thank you for joining either way :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%