ACC Blancpain GT @ Nurburgring - Sunday 31st March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
unfortunately the server kicked me out 5 times. after it kicked me out the last time, I joined major Tom server without any problem...It cannot be my problem or game side, sorry guys. It cannot be. This is the second time, after Monza grid issue.
Next time please at least restart the server while we are in free practice.
I want to underline thats things like this never happened to me in the other servers.

I also know someone joined in qualifying session, while you told me that I could not.
I want to be treated like all the others.
what a shame.

I managed to join prior to qualifying. Even attempted a flying lap but got badly blocked (even though time had run out for that person and they were just loitering around the track - very poor etiquette!!!), so started at the back of the grid. Race started and I had no hud, no map display, no proximity markers, no position / leaderboard, so I was driving blind and no matter which keystroke / buttons / view I attempted i had nothing.
Had a good race start gaining quite a few places driving wide and out of trouble, but messed up on lap 5 on the final chicane and spun it. thought I'd take the opportunity and pitted - little did I know pitting isn't working so I just sat there with controls locked for 28 secs. For some reason it then switched me to my qualifying fuel and I ran out on lap 9 - race over!

Might sign out of the Friday Zolder race as this is too buggy for me at the moment.

I managed to join prior to qualifying. Even attempted a flying lap but got badly blocked (even though time had run out for that person and they were just loitering around the track - very poor etiquette!!!), so started at the back of the grid. Race started and I had no hud, no map display, no proximity markers, no position / leaderboard, so I was driving blind and no matter which keystroke / buttons / view I attempted i had nothing.
I also had the no HUD bug, not fun on bonnet cam! Had to just use guesswork for everything. VERY surprised to end up on the podium!

Also from my side thx for the race, guys. Really great pace out here with several cars able to do 1.54 lap times! Cars that spun need to be more careful when re-entering the track, though (e.g. not reversing on the middle of the track, etc.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%