ACC Blancpain GT @ Nurburgring - Sunday 31st March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The Virtual Blancpain GT cars visit Germany today for a race around the Ring. #MyPrecious

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT
Track: Nurburgring
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Server 1 Entry List
  1. Frank
  2. AJ McDaddy
  3. Bram Hengeveld
  4. Ingemar Petersson
  5. Mitja Bonca
  6. speedyx56
  7. Robert C Edwards
  8. robt100
  9. Tommi Saari
  10. MoDeezy
  11. Kevin Cox
  12. Ture
  13. Gianfrest
  14. Ayrton973
  15. Jarkko Torvinen
  16. Jani1980
  17. Darky86
  18. Pe Ha
  19. T7UU8I
  20. Isaac Chavira
  21. hollowdene
  22. Peiker
  23. Jriv012
  24. Free slot
Server 2 Entry List
  1. Haitham86
  2. rikirk
  3. DaveDaBass
  4. Ph4ntom
  5. Ronnie008
  6. Josh Martin
  7. cjac89
  8. john_hidalgo
  9. Walter.Rotundo
  10. Luca Antinori
  11. Chaos_DD
  12. sau20vt
  13. Celtic Pharaoh
  14. manu68
  15. Bernd Halbeisen
  16. Geof
  17. 911 Fan
  18. Trebucht
  19. FilipRobbie
  20. Zoltan76
  21. Arkoudadis
  22. Dennis Phelan
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
UTP: #107

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me in please. I was supposed to race in Raceroom's ADAC GT Masters that day but most drivers there aren't interested in racing fairly. (most likely a consequence of their qualification system if I had to pin it on something)

Sign me in please. I was supposed to race in Raceroom's ADAC GT Masters that day but most drivers there aren't interested in racing fairly. (most likely a consequence of their qualification system if I had to pin it on something)
Just to manage the expectations a bit. With a game this new and still in development I don't think all our drivers are on master level already so incidents at this phase might occur a bit more than when the game has matured a bit.

Just to manage the expectations a bit. With a game this new and still in development I don't think all our drivers are on master level already so incidents at this phase might occur a bit more than when the game has matured a bit.
Well I'm fine with regular incidents (as is pretty much everyone I assume, and it's not like I don't make mistakes myself :)), what I'm referring to is the kind of dirty driving that makes you give up on trying to pass or defend because you know there is a very good chance you will end up in the wall along with the other car :D
From the last time I raced at RD I distinctly remember that being heavily frowned upon :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 433 39.6%