ACC Blancpain GT Night Race @ Zolder - Thu 8th Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
congrats @Joakim Stensnæs for win :) i gave my best but it wasnt enough. in the last 10 minutes i loose pressure on the left rear. lost nearly 2 psi. then i overdrive the tires and i spon:) thankfully it does not blow up:D
Yea, I pumped up my right side by 1.5 and my left side by 1.0. And that put me right on the money.
At the end of the race they dropped about .5 all around.

Good challenge, both in qually and in the race.
I saw you pipped my time at first in qually, when I was going out for the last time. And then the first flyer I took back P1, and then a few seconds later you freakin' took it again.
Last lap i managed to subtract another 2.5 tenths though and that put be back on pole. Pretty exciting stuff :)

I'm glad you complied with my start procedure, and not just smash the throttle :D
I must say, driving in the dark like that into a corner that doesn't have a lot of light, pretty exciting too! Managed to hold on to P1 in T1, but not without a challenge for a couple of laps from @Anders Jensen.
Then @Dennis Manke got back into the mix and then those two guys battled and held eachother up for about half the race. I sat at about 6-8 seconds up the road.
I lost a bit of concentration and started making small mistakes that cost me .5-.8s every lap. And Dennis just slowly gained on me for the whole race.

I woke up a bit for the latter part of the race, and every time I upped my pace, so did Dennis. It's not wheel to wheel racing, but driving in the dark like that, being exhausted from a long day and still having a guy breathing down your neck and ready to pounce if you run off, makes it quite exciting still.

Good race, I did enjoy it, especially with the 1.0.7 build. I really am starting to enjoy Zolder.

Gonna upload my race-set(2018 Bentley) for you guys if you want to try it. Felt pretty well balanced and you can push it too. Did get a little squirmish in the middle part of the stint, but that might also just be because I was tired! :)
If you do try the set, REMEMBER TO FIX THE TYRE PRESSURES. Drive 3 laps and adjust the cold pressures so that hot pressures are around the 28 mark.

Attachments

• RaceV2.json
    6.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%