ACC Blancpain GT @ Nürburgring - Wednesday 17th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sign me up please! (Reserve List)
Done sir.

For all reserves: Please get on Teamspeak during the practice of the event but do not join the race server yet. Feel free to practice on the 24/7 Test server. I will notify you by teamspeak when you can get into the race server.

Stupidly clicked drive rather than load the setup so disconnected and re-connected to be able too, next thing I know my controls are locked and the car has been moved to the pits. Is this because I pushed a pedal or something?

Started the race a lap down, continued to run and was doing ok then I spun and decided to give up.

But with a Motor damage the Pit can't help :thumbsdown:. That's Was my problem and going back to the garage a d waiting the of the race. 5 min. later... Frozen Game with Sound :coffee:

Had a really nice race that time out. Not much overtaking but at least I didn't get punted off track this time! I could have probably made a few more positions but it felt a little rude to given it would have been as @Geof and the car ahead of him both pretty much came to a stop to avoid a spinning BMW who seemed to park sideways across the width of the corner, so I lifted and let them carry on. Probably the better option given the 5 second lead they ended up with over me by the end of the race.
I never could quite get the setup right either for this track, it was too responsive and lively in the slow stuff, and very sluggish at high speed direction change, I reckon a bit of work on springs and dampers would sort it, but didn't sadly have the time.
Looking forward to the chance to do another...........hopefully a race on a weekend with wet weather ;););););)

@robt100 , I wasn't sure, but that was what I felt while you whole front bumper filled my mirror. So genlteman of you! You earned my respect (gold level).:notworthy:

I had a good time, started 8th, lapping safe while seeing front drivers doing some reckon work outside the black stuff. And then I followed @Paul Glover, for 30 min. I had a real challenge trying to find some pace to get close enough from that Bimmer. Very frustrating on the straight as I was loosing constantly 0.2 s on each of the main straight :cautious:. Great drive and constancy by Paul. With 6 min. remaining, I found myself close enough to give a last try, a sneaky late braking on t1. Happily surpised when I realised that the car had slowed down enough to take the corner. Thx for the race man.
Out of curiosity, did you had tyres degradation as you're drive was looking difficult on the last part?

Thx all, see you next.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing