ACC Blancpain GT @ Nürburgring - Wednesday 17th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Will there be any other weather circumstances then dry + fully rubbered track? Would be good to use more options from ACC :) And more interested races too.
Not yet, the last time we tried this, there were some server issues. Also with the glitchyness that the game sometimes does show we're not sure adding another variable for the drivers will add up to the racing fun. I will look at it again somewhere soon though ;)

Not yet, the last time we tried this, there were some server issues. Also with the glitchyness that the game sometimes does show we're not sure adding another variable for the drivers will add up to the racing fun. I will look at it again somewhere soon though ;)

@Ricoow Perhaps it may be an option that we have one race a fortnight with weather changes/wet weather. At least to test the water to see if it does actually cause further issues. If it is a stated "bad weather race" then those who maybe don't feel up to it wont get caught out, and those that want to try it can be your test subjects! :D
With there currently being 3 or 4 ACC races a week, I don't think anyone will mind 'skipping' one. I would suggest a weekend race as then those over in US/AUS can also join in the wet weather fun.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%