• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Nürburgring - Friday 3rd May 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, Apr 26, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 03-05-19
  1. Asterix

Asterix
    Premium

Ratings:
    +206
    Same for me - have to quit via Task Manager.

2. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,117
    yep, same here, also it changes your car the moment you try connecting. Task Manager shows game as inactive (but the nicely foreboding music is playing its endless loop clear as fiddle).

afk now for 30 mins, hope this is solved by then. cu on track.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  3. husky889

husky889
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    Well still nothing ice cold game in lobby restart needed each time

4. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +896
    no dice with the server here as well

5. Asterix

Asterix
    Premium

Ratings:
    +206
    Try a server reset?

6. Jarkko Torvinen

Jarkko Torvinen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    yeah, rd server not available, you can see it but ping is --ms, so there is no connection. some firewall changes or on the machine?

do not hit connect if dont see ping

7. Juan Viloria

Juan Viloria

Ratings:
    +2
    For me it is impossible to enter the server, it always freezes. In the others I can

8. Trebucht

Trebucht
    Premium

Ratings:
    +130
    Any chance to get a server restart? Still not able to join.

9. Frank

Frank
    RaceDepartment Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,035
    Then you are probably entering the password wrong.

10. Jarkko Torvinen

Jarkko Torvinen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    No its because there is no connection to the server, usually (at least before) it has timed out after 30sec or so, frozen that time.

11. Frank

Frank
    RaceDepartment Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,035
    I am omw

12. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,117
    just now, it showed as empty but availale at 49 MS, but still game locked up when trying to connect

13. Geof

Geof
    I never lose. Either I win, or I learn. Premium

Ratings:
    +658
    It was able to join just now, with 2 others drivers, so it seems to work ...

14. 911 Fan

911 Fan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +20
    well guys, my race ended very early due to severe cramps in both feet, LOL :roflmao:

apart from that and the unexpected delay, it was nice, fast and easy as usual here at the RD servers. Thanks for hosting :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  15. husky889

husky889
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    911fan srry for that last touch during qualify session hope didnt cause much problem last sec..
    Race was great from 21st to 9th position except one moment where Mr Dimirti B. in White BMW went off the track on 10th lap last corner before finish line, he came back in front of my car straight on racing line then he didnt like it i want go faster then him so he brake test me at the point where we accelerate (corner exit to straight)
    what caused both of us to spin i went back on track first and i stopped after long straight next corner due golden rule and let him pass, i did right thing? from 13th i dropped down to last found him 2laps later in pits on refuelling

• Beer Beer x 1
  16. Ture

Ture
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    Awesome race p3!
    Congratulations to everybody, perfect behaviour.
    At the start I had a strong contact with some lambo, thats why I was flashing..

17. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +835
    Sorry I couldn't make it last minute. Wife came home late and my 4 year old was having nightmares waking every 20 to 30 minutes.... thanks Disney... The Good Dinosaur somehow managed to scare the living $%#& out of her..

Hope to see you all at the next race.

• Beer Beer x 2
  18. Jarkko Torvinen

Jarkko Torvinen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Similar issues here, luckily my wife was home.
    Sometimes its a bit risky to do mp session when shes at business trip, can result in unexpected pit stop ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trebucht

Trebucht
    Premium

Ratings:
    +130
    Quali times looked very good once more, only a few tenths between top 9. BMW seem to have the edge over the Lambo, rounding out the top 4 positions. I was hoping for an interesting race, since I only managed P6 with almost 1sec gap to @Mitja Bonca.
    Then I had the best race start of my life. The field in front didnt get going and I snuck through. I went for the outside of T1, got passed another one and had the inside for T2, shooting myself to P1 within the first two turns of the race. Somebody say you dont win a race at T1. I can savely say I just did right there ;)
    I kept it clean and awaited the BMW crew to make my life a little harder. Only @Gianfrest stayed close, showing his BMW in my mirror in a somewhat save distance to me.
    No problem with traffic in the later stages, everyone moved in a predictable way. I feel like this is not mentioned often enough. Good job there. 'You didnt move, blue flag!!' incidents always involve 2 drivers... not just the one getting lapped...

• Like Like x 6
  20. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,117
    yep, as one of the slow chaps I can only commend the fast guys, no unneccessary pressure put on the blue flagged players. Started second to last and stayed there the whole race, kind of. Still learning the ropes in ACC, this time out I learned you should never turn in while still on the curbs in the Schumacher-S, did it twice and twice went off. I also learned the damage System is still under development, crew Chief talked about "heavy damage", replay and feel in car said: basically no damage at all. Thx someone for pointing me to changing brake bias once the first 15 min are over, that really settles the car a lot, two clicks every third lap did the trick in the Ferrari. Also, I like the grading system, it just looks so real having Pro, Pro-Am and Am on the grid. Was fun, let's see what's up next Friday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.