ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Tue 8th Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I'm very rusty in ACC and I'm also not sure I will be able to make it but would like to make a tentative sign-up (if that's a thing).

It's a thing, as long as you show up ;) and if you can't, then it's still a thing as long as you sign out before the practice session starts - that said: welcome :) and let's hope you can make it :thumbsup:

Sign me in please!! Thanks

Please sign me up...thanks~

Ciao Daniel sign me for the race please

Hey, I would also like to sign up. Is the pitstop mandatory ? Ive only done hotlaps and short 20min AI races in ACC, but Im guessing I will need to change tyres atleast once in 45min race ?

You're all in as well. There is no mandatory pit-stop for this race, and the tyres should last easily for just over an hour, so you will be fine without any stop tonight ;) EDIT: unless, of course, it rains... :D

Wait, is this a joke or does the game pull actual meterological info for weather when you pick the track and days for race weekend ? I genuinely dont know how dynamic weather works in online here.
It is not a joke, and the game does not pull any weather info from anywhere :roflmao:
But I can try to set the server in order to reflect (as best as I can) the weather that has been predicted for today. It is not guaranteed that it will be exactly what you find on your weather forecast website of choice, but it will be there or thereabouts :thumbsup:

It is not a joke, and the game does not pull any weather info from anywhere :roflmao:
But I can try to set the server in order to reflect (as best as I can) the weather that has been predicted for today. It is not guaranteed that it will be exactly what you find on your weather forecast website of choice, but it will be there or thereabouts :thumbsup:
Aha cool, makes sense :D

out of interest is there a safety rating minimum?

Nope, not here at RaceDepartment; we trust everyone to have a safe race, and it is why we have our Racing Club Rules - check out the Rules video in the first post :)

Can't make this one now, count me out. :O looks like it'll be great, numbers looking good.

Thanks for letting us know on time, hopefully you can join us at Zolder on Thursday!

I'm in - sign me up, please....

Sign me up please Daniel :ninja:

Yes yes guys :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years