ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Tue 8th Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
m1.jpg

Flashback to the opening round of the 2017 Blancpain GT series, where a hectic start full of incidents showed once again that not even professional drivers can all fit at once through the first turn of a 40+ field of cars. Controversy kicked in with penalties that were not served, and sure enough people got punished, and the real racers raced, and battled, and finished. It's our turn tonight, let's show how it's really done!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #4
Track: Monza
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Custom liveries can be used for this event, see instructions on post #2.

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Saturday 10:00
Qualifying: Saturday 18:00
Race: Sunday 13:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Daniel Monteiro
  2. Vlad Zap
  3. Skinny712
  4. Celtic Pharaoh
  5. JussiS
  6. Rafael Navas
  7. DaveDaBass
  8. Sunmaster
  9. Davide Chiesa
  10. Fallenangel22
  11. Giorgio73
  12. KopachGrobova
  13. rqving
  14. Stephen brophy
  15. dedo
  16. Geof
  17. Thegodfather6571
  18. T0mpang
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
Reserve List

UTP #42

Last edited:
CUSTOM LIVERIES

Custom liveries are still not fully supported, but they have worked in previous events, therefore those who want to can use one. This is not mandatory, you can still drive with any of the game's liveries. :)

So, if you want a custom livery for this event, I would need to have your Steam64 ID (if you want to keep it private you can send it via PM). Then follow the instructions and sign up with the information requested on the button below:

There are different livery designs for each car; choose which colour you want on the White (1), Red (2) and Blue (3) areas - see templates here.

For the rims, there are two colours to use; choose which colour you want on the Black (4) and the White (5) areas, for the main spokes and the outer ring respectively (see templates below).

Finally, choose your sponsor, number, and paste the completed list below when you sign up:

SteamID:
Car livery:
Number: <1-998>
Color (1):
Color (2):
Color (3):
Rim (4):
Rim (5):
Sponsor:

MPw71nA.jpg

Thanks mate.
what are the usual times of the others?
Not that I’m the backmarker then. my times are 1.50.x in a race.

The field is normally quite spread; some guys are really fast, some others (like me) are just in for the ride :) so I guess the best is to see for yourself come practice. It being a club race means it is not a "win-at-all-costs" environments, we very much use these races to learn with each other and improve our racecraft :)

Hey, I would also like to sign up. Is the pitstop mandatory ? Ive only done hotlaps and short 20min AI races in ACC, but Im guessing I will need to change tyres atleast once in 45min race ?

Hey, I would also like to sign up. Is the pitstop mandatory ? Ive only done hotlaps and short 20min AI races in ACC, but Im guessing I will need to change tyres atleast once in 45min race ?
Depending on your driving style, you don’t need a pit stop. Simply calculate the amount of fuel needed for 48 minutes and have a go. but watch out for the weather and the temperatures.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.4%