ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Tue 8th Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Damn it I had to quit the race, really sorry if I punted someone in the first chicane during start, I tried to be careful but I had no spatial vision in form of radar and arrow markers because for some reason my HUD completely turned off when race started. I tried to play like this for 10 minutes, but then when I was cycling through the cameras to see the dashboard for my lap time and tire pressures (because of low 29 cockpit FOV, I need helmet cam to see it), I spun out and crashed. I decided to quit before I cause more chaos for someone else :cry:
Now that I have googled it seems the key for cycling through HUD off/on is F2, but the problem is I never touch my keyboard during driving nor did I rebind it so I dont understand how it happened, I guess its a bug :sick:

Damn it I had to quit the race, really sorry if I punted someone in the first chicane during start, I tried to be careful but I had no spatial vision in form of radar and arrow markers because for some reason my HUD completely turned off when race started. I tried to play like this for 10 minutes, but then when I was cycling through the cameras to see the dashboard for my lap time and tire pressures (because of low 29 cockpit FOV, I need helmet cam to see it), I spun out and crashed. I decided to quit before I cause more chaos for someone else :cry:
Now that I have googled it seems the key for cycling through HUD off/on is F2, but the problem is I never touch my keyboard during driving nor did I rebind it so I dont understand how it happened, I guess its a bug :sick:

You were not alone, it seems @JussiS had the same issue :ninja: next time guys, don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak, we might be able to sort you out on the spot :) as long as you can reach your F2 key :D

Thanks everyone for showing up, it was definitely much better to have a nice grid to race with, there was plenty of action all around, and most of all, congratulations to all for having performed the start and first chicane like real pros :sneaky:

See you all next time! The server for Thursday's event at Zolder is already up :thumbsup:

You were not alone, it seems @JussiS had the same issue :ninja: next time guys, don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak, we might be able to sort you out on the spot :) as long as you can reach your F2 key :D
Well about teamspeak, I got into the right lobby just before qualy, but then my TS crashed and I quickly turned it back on before entering game, but forgot to switch lobby to the race one, so I stayed in chit-chat room where two dudes were vigorously discussing something in to me unknown Scandinavian language, and for some reason I didnt find that strange until the actual race started and they still havent stopped constant talking :roflmao:
So just about everything went wrong for me today, but it will be better next time :D

Haha, that must have been distracting; next time you can try the Räikkönen quote and see if they move to another chat room, unless they are actually Kimi's friends having a few beers, in which case it will only become worse :roflmao:

Thanks everyone for showing up, it was definitely much better to have a nice grid to race with, there was plenty of action all around, and most of all, congratulations to all for having performed the start and first chicane like real pros :sneaky:

See you all next time! The server for Thursday's event at Zolder is already up :thumbsup:

Hopefully it doesn't happen again but if it happens I have to try this. Fortunately I'm playing with vr and crew chief so no radar wasn't that big of a problem for me. Only missed session timer, gaps ahead/behind and view for tire pressures/temperature.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back