ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Sunday 8th September 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Well just a big mess on my end. First Internet then TS. Could not load any of my own set-up and at the start none of the controllers where working, so I had to quit 30 sec before to avoid any accident.

I have almost 800h on ACC... Let's see with 0.8...

Big sorry to everyone, start incident was my fault. Tried to stay out of trouble, @Vlad Zap did brake earlier than I expected, tried to avoid a collision but bumped a little into @Knut Mattheisen on the left and started sliding not being able to stop :( Another big sorry to @Stephen brophy, missed my breaking point in parabolica. Not my day at all :( Surrendered to become last and practiced pit stops after a while. Oh well

well feck acc running comfortable in third 20 secs ahead of 4th and 35 secs behind 2nd when i missed my braking point into the first chicane and cut it drive through penalty straight away no warning was very ****ing harsh should have been a easy podium..oh well thanks for the race guys was good fun

A really great race from my side. Qualified in 4th with a lap I was fairly happy with. Then the start of the race put me back to P8 for a bit, as I had to completely stop to avoid a T1 incident. Good job on the guys behind me for not hitting me! :) Then worked my way through the field all the way up to P2 eventually, people spinning out (or somebodies monitor abandoning him @Max Melamed :p) some minor fights but I usually managed to get passed in a few turns time. Then came the hotlapping for me as P1 @Trebucht was wayyy too quick to keep up with and P3 Alan Bourke was already 10-15 seconds behind when I got to P2. Managed to slowly get my laptimes down consistently lap by lap, chasing down a lap down @Michael Rudolf and trying to close the gap to him. Starting in the high 49's, with an occasional 1:50.0, slowly going down by a tenth a lap to 1:49.1 near the end of the race. Eventually reached my first 48 in lap 23 and then even improve that to 1:48.861 at the finish line. :D
4th consecutive P2 finish for me. Time to secure a win some time soon!

My short report on the last race. Pretty solid qualification but I had no chance to catch 1 second to the leader. Start of the race was good, but I pushed my brakes earlier to do not miss the turn-in in the first chicane having competitor from the left. Unfortunately it was too early for @Michael Rudolf and I got a hit and minor damage of the rear. Surprisingly it didn't impact my performance and I was able to closely follow the leader during next laps. But such high pace was probably too much for me and I made an error in Ascari chicane while attacking the last curb on the exit. In result I got severe damage and after repairing in boxes I had no grip to seriously pretend on anything in the race. So, I finished 4th or 5th but it was rather a luck than result of my high and consistent pace.

P.S. @Ricoow look at this service: https://simsource.azurewebsites.net/results It can be useful to place results of our races. You just need to upload the server's logs.

Last edited:
A really great race from my side. Qualified in 4th with a lap I was fairly happy with. Then the start of the race put me back to P8 for a bit, as I had to completely stop to avoid a T1 incident. Good job on the guys behind me for not hitting me! :) Then worked my way through the field all the way up to P2 eventually, people spinning out (or somebodies monitor abandoning him @Max Melamed :p) some minor fights but I usually managed to get passed in a few turns time. Then came the hotlapping for me as P1 @Trebucht was wayyy too quick to keep up with and P3 Alan Bourke was already 10-15 seconds behind when I got to P2. Managed to slowly get my laptimes down consistently lap by lap, chasing down a lap down @Michael Rudolf and trying to close the gap to him. Starting in the high 49's, with an occasional 1:50.0, slowly going down by a tenth a lap to 1:49.1 near the end of the race. Eventually reached my first 48 in lap 23 and then even improve that to 1:48.861 at the finish line. :D
4th consecutive P2 finish for me. Time to secure a win some time soon!

Yeah I think my monitor mount was tired yesterday. He had a good night rest then and now is back up and running

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%