ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Sunday 26th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
done.
I'm always confused about those timezones. Maybe it would be easier to have some kind of countdown mechanism? ;)
Thanks

So for rule of thumb on RD: We are always reporting UTC, which doesn't change with summer time. So in summer time we start at 19:00 UTC, which is 20:00 in England/Portugal, 21:00 in Central Europe (Netherlands, Germany, Poland en all which is north or south of these countries) and 22:00 in East Europe (So Finland, Ukraine, Greece and east from that line)
In winter time we start at 20:00 UTC, which is still 20:00 in England, 21 in Central and 22 in East :)

Also, Usually when I host, I start the server and stuff half an hour before the event and get on there myself.

Well final club race in early access and I was in 3rd position at one point! Only a few of us started the race but hopefully when full release comes, we will have the busy servers again. I ran out of fuel with half a lap to go doh!!! but enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for hosting Ricoow and see you guys on the otherside of full release :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back