ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Sunday 17th November 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I'm fine thanks ;) the zip was just for the driver swapping last week

I know that ;)

I was wondering if RD would still want to report any server issues to Kunos. As a matter of fact I had 1h practice on another server and went smooth. First time I was kicked out except for driver swap.

Got hit in the second lap and had to let the whole field through and the car was a little damaged with quite a bit oversteer. Managed to catch up some spots and even got closer and closer to the group with @Ricoow @Geof in it but lost the rear and that was over. Not the most fun race
I think that was was me. I was the car looking into your side window :)
I got bumped (only a little touch in the back) from behind so the distance between us was not enough. It felt like I touched you only a little little bit in the back but it was enough for you to spin.
Sorry for that mate.

I think that was was me. I was the car looking into your side window :)
I got bumped (only a little touch in the back) from behind so the distance between us was not enough. It felt like I touched you only a little little bit in the back but it was enough for you to spin.
Sorry for that mate.
No problem mate, can happen. It's Monza, I lasted longer than I had expected ;) Still had a few good battles after all trying to catch up and pushing hard to do so also probably destroys the tyres.

Sorry guys if I haven't started very correctly but it is the first time I started running, I even thought the pitstop was mandatory and I stopped, I still have to get used to the game, but thanks for the good race, to the next
Your start seemed fine to me :thumbsup:
Your leaderboard HUD will show you if there's a mandatory stop (red bar with the number of remaing pit stops, green if all are cleared). @Ricoow can you mention the pit stop rules on the threads here, there was a mandatory stop for the last races in Zandvoort and Silverstone but I couldn't find it anywhere (or maybe I'm blind ;):whistling:).

Your start seemed fine to me :thumbsup:
Your leaderboard HUD will show you if there's a mandatory stop (red bar with the number of remaing pit stops, green if all are cleared). @Ricoow can you mention the pit stop rules on the threads here, there was a mandatory stop for the last races in Zandvoort and Silverstone but I couldn't find it anywhere (or maybe I'm blind ;):whistling:).
I know, I made the mistake on both not to remove the requiredPitstopCount from the config. I thought at that point that setting stuff to not mandatory was enough.
I wonder if I set the pitstop window to 0 secs, if it then also does not show in game as pitwindow open. That also confused a few people here

thank you for the race guys, ended in 7th, (because of people pitting). Both left tires were constantly overheating until the track temp came down to 28 degs. First lesmo Corner was a problem for me as the back end kept over-rotating, and I lost it on that corner a few times, the last time when someone started posting in the chat, which distracted me a little. I will turn that off next time.

Really good race guys. kinda lucked into the win after hartnell crashed and mikka pitted but had fun anyway even though i spent 90% of the race on my own, But im really happy i got my first win

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing