ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Sunday 17th November 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
You're just scared of @Geof ;)

giphy.gif

I'm sorry but I have to sign out from tonight's event. Had some problems with my gaming PC, reinstalled Windows from scratch but I'm not gonna download and setup ACC on time.

Sorry guys if I haven't started very correctly but it is the first time I started running, I even thought the pitstop was mandatory and I stopped, I still have to get used to the game, but thanks for the good race, to the next

Wow.
For the first time on the podium. and the race was actually quite challenging.
And again, thanks for P2 @Ricoow . It's a bit pitty that the battle was that short.

And again thanks for the organisation. Thumps up man

Got hit in the second lap and had to let the whole field through and the car was a little damaged with quite a bit oversteer. Managed to catch up some spots and even got closer and closer to the group with @Ricoow @Geof in it but lost the rear and that was over. Not the most fun race

Ah ye first race back got crashed into half way up the the main straight on the formation lap...nearly took out by him after t2 on the formation lap again and he nearly wiped out james at the same point trying to get back up the field over heating left rear running 102 degrees resulted in a spin very time i turned not a nice experience at all may look into getting the tire temps right!!! thanks for the host ricoow :thumbsup:

I forgot to put the mapping back to 1 (from 12!) until lesmo, which besides being dangerous, pushed me back few spots. Got slammed same laps later, but then had fun for a while until the game crashed which is a first.
@Ricoow, please let me know if you want me to pm the zip and thank you for hosting!

I forgot to put the mapping back to 1 (from 12!) until lesmo, which besides being dangerous, pushed me back few spots. Got slammed same laps later, but then had fun for a while until the game crashed which is a first.
@Ricoow, please let me know if you want me to pm the zip and thank you for hosting!
I'm fine thanks ;) the zip was just for the driver swapping last week

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years