ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Sunday 14th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
SERVER 2

45 minutes you have time to give everything and learn but no, an accident and it will be logged out. Too bad and sad to these people.
In the curve Parabolica was among other things, I involved my left a BMW and left of the BMW a Ferrarie. I was about to overtake attempts inside the Curve (right) with the BMW participated in pushing away and I collided with him.

I had 2 laps before the end of the box because I had about 3 liters too little in the tank :cautious:. to slip your luck from 7th to 6th place @Chaos_DD :unsure::thumbsup:.

@Shrooom14 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you had a bad luck in the race but stayed until the end. Even followed the blue flag.

translated with google translate. My English is Borderline. Thank you

another first lap crash.... :mad::mad:
Its getting incredible annoying... Really...
Do we have to start reporting people with videos for you guys to chill?!
Club races are for having fun.. CANT have fun if in every race im getting crashed out in the first lap.. Public servers have better quality racing at this point... Jeez relax a bit you wont win the championship!
There is no "too careful" in club races!
I agree, in Server 1 it was all fine, incident free T1. I only had a guy suddenly move over under breaking so I spun out in the second chicane causing a slight pileup. Sorry @Paul Glover :D

I had a fatal error somewhere into the 4th or 5th lap. A box came up with the message centre screen and I could still drive. But once I clicked "ok" the game abruptly stopped running.

Any ideas .also hope it didn't effect anyone behind?

I had a random crash during qualy last week, think it's just one of those things. Don't think you affected anyone.

another first lap crash.... :mad::mad:
Its getting incredible annoying... Really...
Do we have to start reporting people with videos for you guys to chill?!
Club races are for having fun.. CANT have fun if in every race im getting crashed out in the first lap.. Public servers have better quality racing at this point... Jeez relax a bit you wont win the championship!
There is no "too careful" in club races!

Hi George, the only way to stop this is to take time to report. But you'll need the video as proof, which you will only have if you recorded the race. Sorry to hear about this, server 1 everyone behaved.

giphy.gif

Other than clipping @Ricoow which gave me some damage and spun me, the race improved after that as I worked my way back. Got to say was impressed by the clean driving from those who I challenged.

See you on the black stuff.

Wow! good race! Confratulations to Haba.
P2 for me, still best result since I joined, wow.
Every single lap on the 48, except the first one.
Sorry for Wolff who probably lost connection or crashed while fighting for the lead.
Everybody performed a perfect behaviour for me.
Just excellent! Now to the next!
Congratulations Ture! Your race was perfect! Mine was not...Great qualifying...I never thought I'd go below 1.48! Unfortunately my pace in the race was not so good ..... every lap I had problems in the back at the exit of the curve Ascari and in fact I spinned..... When I restarted I found myself 9th and I started a great comeback... I was recovering well, but after 2 laps the game has disconnected :-( It was a shame...Let's see next Wednesday in Nurb!

Unfortunately these issues belong to an early access game :(
Yeah I've no issue with it once it's something that others are experiencing too.
But it is a bit disappointing when you are looking forward to it all weekend and then it crashes early into the race. Maybe a tad too early for it to be accepted as the Assetto Corsa replacement.

But it is a bit disappointing when you are looking forward to it all weekend and then it crashes early into the race.
Oh I do understand your frustration. It's annoying when you make a mistake in the race, but its even worse when its something you can't do anything about.

It is exactly why I dont sign up anymore for online races. I had the same issues during the first events. Cars stuc into the ground, able to keep on driving but disconnected without alarm message, waiting on the grid for the race to start as an idiot before realising the race started without me......

I am happy to see that some of you can race without problem. I hope all will be solved soon . I will then sign up again with pleasure

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%