ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Sunday 14th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hey guys, so sorry I have to pull out. I forgot we have a B-Day party right now. In fact I have to run to the store and get my sons friend a gift, LOL. We all spaced, even my wife who is like an Elephant and forgets nothing.

Can I join please, I'm a new Premium member and this would be my first race.
Hi Shrooom welcome to the club :) Make sure you've checked the race club rules to be found here! If you have any questions I will be on TeamSpeak so just hit me up there or send me a PM. TeamSpeak is quicker tho ;)

another first lap crash.... :mad::mad:
Its getting incredible annoying... Really...
Do we have to start reporting people with videos for you guys to chill?!
Club races are for having fun.. CANT have fun if in every race im getting crashed out in the first lap.. Public servers have better quality racing at this point... Jeez relax a bit you wont win the championship!
There is no "too careful" in club races!

I had a fatal error somewhere into the 4th or 5th lap. A box came up with the message centre screen and I could still drive. But once I clicked "ok" the game abruptly stopped running.

Any ideas .also hope it didn't effect anyone behind?

Qualified 6th -> Race -> Drive-through penalty -> 10 seconds stop & go -> then it seems that I got disconnected from server? Was able to drive but all other drivers disappeared and lap counter didn't change..:O_o::thumbsdown:

Wow! good race! Confratulations to Haba.
P2 for me, still best result since I joined, wow.
Every single lap on the 48, except the first one.
Sorry for Wolff who probably lost connection or crashed while fighting for the lead.
Everybody performed a perfect behaviour for me.
Just excellent! Now to the next!

Great racing all, had a brief battle with Wolff he got a bit of a handle on the car after the first few laps and was applying pressure. My setup cooks the rear left, he was gaining quite a bit a applying some great pressure. Disconnect was a shame.

I really like the tire physics here, being too aggressive over terrain or kerbs will get you pressure loss, and I got it twice on the rear left. The tire basically felt like a balloon and made every right hand turn very hairy. Would have made the battle very interesting.

Hope you all had a great race. Cheers thanks to the organizers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%