ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Haven't tried MP on ACC yet, but sure sign me up :thumbsup:

Will there be a practice server (and if yes, is it up)? I don't see anything on the first post about it.

It is up for sure, just search for "RaceDepartment" ;-). It won't show up otherwise!

I found it but can't get in even with the password. I'm seeing something about requirements with ratings. I haven't played ACC since release 3 or 4, and that was single player only very briefly. Do I need a certain rating to enter the server?

I found it but can't get in even with the password. I'm seeing something about requirements with ratings. I haven't played ACC since release 3 or 4, and that was single player only very briefly. Do I need a certain rating to enter the server?
Don't worry about the ratings, they aren't properly functional right now.
I just tested it, it does work. Are you sure you are entering the password correctly?

Don't worry about the ratings, they aren't properly functional right now.
I just tested it, it does work. Are you sure you are entering the password correctly?

Nevermind, had a blind moment...really did not notice the connect button :roflmao: I got in no problem.

• Deleted member 6919

You simply press 'enter' to open the chat window
Would be better if you had a headset, don't forget you need to have atleast headphone's as per rules for teamspeak..Anyone know how to turn off the chat box?? it's a real pain in the butt when it it keeps popping up.

Well, that's typical... I go away for a weekend and when I come back there's a race with already 2 servers full that I want to compete in:roflmao:

Sign me up please, whether that's server 3 or reserves. Car is TBC.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back