ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 26th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I was not there tonight. Apologies to all of you guys to the guys that could have been in and to who organized. very sorry

We still had a nice grid of 22 and one of the reserves took pole, so calling chaps in seems to have worked. I had my first ever punctures in ACC, both right tires were ripped open when i went a little off the curbs in the first chicane t1/t2. I was running the "safe" setup with normal tire pressures and i just checked tires on the straight before, everything looked fine, dunno how this could happen. the Crew Chief really needs to be improved, he never told me what the problem was, so i crawled on for a couple more turns before calling it a day. Also, one can still go back to garage and then back on track losing no time, best cheat ever to pass the whole field, lol. I did some laps after my "miracle pit healing" but left with 10 min. to go. cu next Friday.

Thanks for organising, my first ACC race.

Interesting experience. Was constant between myself and @Jorge Villar for a long time sitting at around a second a lap's difference. Thanks man - kept me honest

I'd like to thank a couple of the back markers - especially the one warming his tyres on the back straight as we were approaching the last corner - I had no idea if they were paying attention so had to back off.

My race then ended when we were coming up to the guy that made my Q laps entertaining and I basically pre-crapped myself and went off expecting the worst anyway.

Apart from that it was good - so different to AC. Every corner has the ability to spit you out sideways if you lose concentration, or are inaccurate. A far sterner test.

As said, first race, only had the game a short time so need to put many more hours in to learn it.

Thanks all.

oh i nearly forgot about twitch man who i took off the track in last lap qualify session (Blue Jag) ones again so Sorry my friend i was watching your car to make more space instead focusing on the track . :rolleyes::redface:
maybe next race at Night ?

Thanks for organising, my first ACC race.

Interesting experience. Was constant between myself and @Jorge Villar for a long time sitting at around a second a lap's difference. Thanks man - kept me honest

I'd like to thank a couple of the back markers - especially the one warming his tyres on the back straight as we were approaching the last corner - I had no idea if they were paying attention so had to back off.

My race then ended when we were coming up to the guy that made my Q laps entertaining and I basically pre-crapped myself and went off expecting the worst anyway.

Apart from that it was good - so different to AC. Every corner has the ability to spit you out sideways if you lose concentration, or are inaccurate. A far sterner test.

As said, first race, only had the game a short time so need to put many more hours in to learn it.

Thanks all.
You're pretty quick for a noob! ;)

Was in the middle of you guys for a few laps at the beginning, then I had an absolutely shocking few laps with multiple forced errors.
One I had to return to the pits as car was too damaged to continue. Didn't know you could warp back to the pits and drove round properly losing bundles of time.
Had another incident but this time it wasn't too bad and I could continue.
Unfortunately for me my consistency suddenly arrived in heaps and I was fine and settled into a rhythm but by now it was far too late...
Think I finished 14th from a 13th place start. Was running 8th or 9th at the beginning so a learning experience for me.
Could also be my recent change to the Huracan. Was previously driving the Bentley so maybe I should have stayed with what I knew...

Loving this title online. It's pretty amazing.
See you all next race!

Had to ctrl-alt-delete. I was loading my race setup in the pits after quali, and at the same time we were teleported to the track. Then the save, load setup menu screen popped up again, and it got stock.:thumbsdown:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%