ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Wednesday 25th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Please One Seat for me! THX
Work got cancelled so I'm in!
My rig is set up in my new apartment and I'll have internet as from tomorrow, so I'm in on Wednesday! :p
Well I’ve now done 3 laps around the circuit... sign me up please! I’ll start at the back and keep out the way :D @Davide Nativo should repurchase this and we can be Ferrari team mates:laugh:
sign me up, please :)
Sign me in please

Thanks chaps - all added :)

Are we allowed on the practice server yet? I have to admit I jumped on last night and put some laps in - is this a ban? lol.

I Was half expecting some other people to appear but no one did, which led me to think, maybe i'm not meant to be here yet? :rolleyes: or else everyone else is so damned good they don't need the practice :roflmao:

Are we allowed on the practice server yet? I have to admit I jumped on last night and put some laps in - is this a ban? lol.

I Was half expecting some other people to appear but no one did, which led me to think, maybe i'm not meant to be here yet? :rolleyes: or else everyone else is so damned good they don't need the practice :roflmao:

That's why it's for m8, to practice ! When it is up you can use it to practice and if lucky your not alone :)
I was on there last night for some laps and found out with the standard setup I am still 1.5-2 seconds short lol. Feels like I need to relearn being somewhat fast after 10 years of absence gosh..:(

That's why it's for m8, to practice ! When it is up you can use it to practice and if lucky your not alone :)
I was on there last night for some laps and found out with the standard setup I am still 1.5-2 seconds short lol. Feels like I need to relearn being somewhat fast after 10 years of absence gosh..:(

Haha I was just checking! What time were you online? I think I managed a 1:36.4 i think? but no idea if that's ok or not. Tbh this will be my first online session with ACC so just gonna try to be consistent, not tangle with anyone and finish!

EDIT: by the power of youtube i just watched some IRL laps and seems like 1.33s are where it's at :cry:

Last edited:
Your time wasn’t too bad actually :thumbsup: You will def not be last with that one

I', very excited of what's going to happen. This is my first online race at misano. Offline I manage to do 1:36.5 rel. consistently. So maybe we meet up on track for a fight :)

When I read it was Misano, I thought 'Sweet, i love Misano' - I'd played this circuit on Race07 quite a lot with the Euro Super Touring Championship cars, so i thought i knew it. Then I turned up to ACC and realised we're lapping clockwise, whereas on Race 07 it was Anti-clockwise :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Whole new experience!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing