ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Thu 11th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks
Wow could only manage 38's for qt and 40's in a moc run of 30 laps. going to need setup help.

I think it mostly is about practice, you could easily shave some seconds off those times. There is a track guide on Youtube with a BMW, the guy did a 33.5 - watch that lap and see the lines he takes, it will help a lot. Join us for the next one, racing and watching others during practice is a great way to improve, in my opinion :)

Also great to see that we had around 12 different car models on track tonight! Always great to see the variety and how close the racing can be, regardless of the car.

It's my first race here in department I was in 6° and I needed to pit box but I don't have hotkey for turn motor off '_' and I take 16° ;\
Hey Fabio, just want to say thank you for that awesome battle we had (I was in the orange Audi in your mirrors), I think it lasted 10 laps or something? I was actually sad that you spun out at some point, would've liked to continue :)
The rest of the race was eventfull, spun out on my own and crashed into a spun out Nissan (unavoidable, sorry), had to pit but made it up to 12th in the end. Sorry Porsche for that push, I didn't expect you to move into my line before T8. Next race, please!
20190713110624_1.jpg

most of the time I had this great view :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back