ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Sunday 7th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sorry, I couldn't participate because it's not possible to write with the keyboard in VR mode. Then, it's impossible to search the server and/or to write the password. :O_o:

Maybe in a future update...

Four missing in server 1. This is not acceptable. If you sign up to our races we expect you to be there or sign out at least an hour in advance of the practice session. No shows will receive a warning.

Sorry guys for the accident in turn2. :(In the excitement I forgot to move my foot from the clutch to the brake pedal, so ..... :cry:. Got a stop and go penalty, waited for about a minute in the pitbox. Started driving again and got disqualified after 3 laps because I did't take the penalty.
What a disaster!

Does anyone know what to do for a stop and go penalty?

Last edited:
I'm really sorry @Bram Hengeveld . I was in TS at 21.00. I was attempting to connect to the server for 20 minutes, trying to understand why I couldn't find it. And yes, I seriously thought about racing using the monitor but don't use it to race since a year ago or maybe more. Honestly, I think it would be worse for everyone to race in those conditions.

I'm really sorry @Bram Hengeveld . I was in TS at 21.00. I was attempting to connect to the server for 20 minutes, trying to understand why I couldn't find it. And yes, I seriously thought about racing using the monitor but don't use it to race since a year ago or maybe more. Honestly, I think it would be worse for everyone to race in those conditions.
No worries m8, you reported it. Some don't show without even leaving a note which is not ok.

But how are others racing in VR @alpebo ? Is there no way to make it work you think?

4th event on rd, 3th event destroyed by bugs or rammers.
3rd position in qualy again, 3rd fatal error again, first.
I don't know what to say honestly, I only know I am very disappointed and see no difference due to public servers except the race distance.
I have been touched at the start and also after a great comeback by the same f****** guy.
I struggle to hope to finally manage to have fun on tuesday...
Of course I know it's not your fault, but can you split the two servers due to SA rating?

I was low on fuel so pitted but the pit menu didn't give the option to refill. Left the pits and got DQ for speeding in the pits after accidentally turning pit limiter off! I wouldn't have made it till the end anyway. Thanks for organising, see you on Thursday:):)

Had a fatal error message when Qualifying finished, managed to restart the game and get back into the server but had to start from the back. These things are expected at the moment and i still had an extremely fun race. Happy with a P5 finish, well done to the podium! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the race guys, see you next time!

Might have been a drive thru maybe? In that case you don't need to access you box but just drive through pitliane to clear the penalty.
The message was a 10s stop and go penalty. Maybe I didn't stop in my own pitbox. How do you recognise your pitbox? In AC it is very clear.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say honestly, I only know I am very disappointed and see no difference due to public servers except the race distance.
I have been touched at the start and also after a great comeback by the same f****** guy.
Of course I know it's not your fault, but can you split the two servers due to SA rating?
You must accept that not everyone is a champion like you;)

Last edited:
Sorry, I couldn't participate because it's not possible to write with the keyboard in VR mode. Then, it's impossible to search the server and/or to write the password. :O_o:

Maybe in a future update...

I had the same problem. I now go down using the wheel, I click enter and it goes to the search menu, even if it seems I am clicking on the first available server, then I click the left button of the mouse and only then I can write to find RaceDepartmnent server, lifting off the glasses, of course... It is complicated...

Qualified 6th, lost position due to fatal error.

First time using ACC in anger, the whole load/save setup is confusing.

Started ok, made some positions due to unavoidable contact at the start. Remember guys, race is 50 minutes and not won in the first few corners. I wasn't the slowest which was nice, though couple of avoidable spins and sorry again to @Spilskinanka for the contact.

Anyway, ran out of fuel with 4 minutes to go. Couldn't work out where the fuel level was in the BMW, change page button for the LCD didn't work. Did in the Lambo that I tested earlier.

Not a bad first race, love the track.

You should calm down a bit, you were charging like a mad man, at some point at the beginning of the race you went out off the track and when yuo rejoined the race you hit somebody and didn't stop to wait for him...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%