ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Sunday 21st April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
race time was 20:45 UTC when I registered for the race. It now says 19:45 and I entered when the qualy was already over. Sorry guys,

I'll take more care next time to check the time a few days before instead of one week.

cheers

Thanks for a very nice race, guys!

Once again amazing speed here at the RD servers. In quali I think we had 6 guys in the 1:33.x and also in race the fastest lap times were clearly at least low 1:34s.

At least for Misano, Kunos really need to further improve the BoP, though. I like driving the BMW sometimes (Lambo current favorite) but in Misano a Ferrari honestly has no chance against BMW.

See you on track next time! :thumbsup:

Thanks for a very nice race, guys!

Once again amazing speed here at the RD servers. In quali I think we had 6 guys in the 1:33.x and also in race the fastest lap times were clearly at least low 1:34s.

At least for Misano, Kunos really need to further improve the BoP, though. I like driving the BMW sometimes (Lambo current favorite) but in Misano a Ferrari honestly has no chance against BMW.

See you on track next time! :thumbsup:

You tell me! I felt like I was driving a GT4 when the BMWs went past me. Really frustrating when some guy with a BMW that just had spun in front of you, comes a few corners after flashing his lights and flying past you. And I could do nothing to defend.

That was "interesting". The Nissan GTR 2018 won't become my favorite car. What an unpredictable piece of japanese junk. The track does come at me nicely, haven't raced here before, it defo allows for some hard and good racing.

To the race. The start was clean for me but all around there was A LOT of mayhem. I really think people should get their emotions a bit down at the starting phase. I saw, a least 4 or 5 spinds caused by crashes and a lot of very optimistic moves. Maybe the Admins need to be a bit more strickt again.

My race was quite fun at some times. I had some serious and very hard but fair battles for positions, but the BMW and Lambo just blast away at every straight. I stood no chance with Godzilla. Defended for my life but eventually ended up in 10th with two tyres loosing pressure xD

On to the next one. And I really need more naturally aspired cars. I hate those Turbo Charged GT3s. Dysons everywhere.

That was "interesting". The Nissan GTR 2018 won't become my favorite car. What an unpredictable piece of japanese junk. The track does come at me nicely, haven't raced here before, it defo allows for some hard and good racing.

To the race. The start was clean for me but all around there was A LOT of mayhem. I really think people should get their emotions a bit down at the starting phase. I saw, a least 4 or 5 spinds caused by crashes and a lot of very optimistic moves. Maybe the Admins need to be a bit more strickt again.

My race was quite fun at some times. I had some serious and very hard but fair battles for positions, but the BMW and Lambo just blast away at every straight. I stood no chance with Godzilla. Defended for my life but eventually ended up in 10th with two tyres loosing pressure xD

On to the next one. And I really need more naturally aspired cars. I hate those Turbo Charged GT3s. Dysons everywhere.

The fact that I ended P11 after starting P17, with a severe lack of pace all through the race should tell you something about the consistency of some drivers :)

Last edited:
race time was 20:45 UTC when I registered for the race. It now says 19:45 and I entered when the qualy was already over. Sorry guys,

I'll take more care next time to check the time a few days before instead of one week.

cheers
Hi Dan, I couldn't response on TeamSpeak as I have been in some severe battling at that time. The ACC races all have started at 19:45 so far, and this post also was not changed on the times. Maybe you looked at a different thread. Keep in mind that we always host our races in the ACC club at the same times. Times will only change when winter time kicks in ;)

I must say some people seemed not to be in control of their cars. In fact I left some people just pass me because I didn't want to be taken out. That was the sad part of the race.

Next race Hungaroring. Will all the BMW drivers today keep their choice for that one? :p

Hi Dan, I couldn't response on TeamSpeak as I have been in some severe battling at that time. The ACC races all have started at 19:45 so far, and this post also was not changed on the times. Maybe you looked at a different thread. Keep in mind that we always host our races in the ACC club at the same times. Times will only change when winter time kicks in ;)

nah, it was this one. 20:45UTC when I signed up. No doubts.
Its fine. See you guys next time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing