ACC Blancpain GT @ Kyalami - Thursday 20th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione - Kyalami Preview 1.jpg

The last circuit of the Intercontinental GT DLC, the South-African Kyalami circuit! Join us on the last continent to be driven this series, Africa! Sign up now and don't miss out on the fun!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Kyalami (2019)
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 80% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here
DLC:
Intercontinental GT Pack (Steam)

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (60 minutes)

Pitstop: None

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 15:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 15:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Race: Sunday 12:00 (x3 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. @Matt Byers
  2. @Paul Glover
  3. @Madi46
  4. @pgreenwo
  5. @tazza1986
  6. @eSEA One
  7. @Michael Rudolf
  8. @carlsenth
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. - 30. All Free Slots

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, great race! After leading by more than 13 seconds I of course had to hit a wall without any pressure :rolleyes: . Luckily could continue with light damage. Together with not refueling in Suzuka I'm in high for the dumbest driver award this month. Challenge me ;)

20200220230939_1.jpg

Well this was a great learning race!
Having spent less than 30 minutes on this track before entering the server for 30 minute practice, i had never really put together a good lap here. Thought i would tug along at the back, to spend the race actually learning the track. Everything went better than expected, and i somehow finished 4th.

And in comes the last 15 minutes;
As a desk mounted boi, my pedals are placed just on the floor. To keep them from tipping over when i brake, i have a brilliant "setup" with books and magazines squeezed between the pedals back plate and the wall.
With 15 minutes left, the pedals started drifting out to the side, and my beloved magazines went sliding out from the back, resulting in me having to use the pedals with my legs at a very awkward angle, while trying to move both the pedals and my magazine system around with my feet. I'll have to come up with a better system :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 103 13.9%