ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Thursday 11th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Having not played since Build 1 I was impressed with a lot of the improvements made to ACC, however, the game making me start from the pits and locking my controls for 3 minutes for no reason that I could discern was beyond annoying and completely wasted my time.

Oh well maybe next time.

@Walter.Rotundo, amazing race at the end there mate! It was really hard to get past, that BMW is so quick in a straight line that you were able to pull enough of a gap that I couldn't close up. Sorry about the contact when we first closed up, I tried a late divebomb but obviously moved too late and clipped your rear. Still, after that it was really hard to find a way past, you were positioning the car in just the right places that I couldn't get past, even when I got close or was faster. Shame about your spin on the last lap but it was bloody close!

Having not played since Build 1 I was impressed with a lot of the improvements made to ACC, however, the game making me start from the pits and locking my controls for 3 minutes for no reason that I could discern was beyond annoying and completely wasted my time.

Probably you didnt press the drive button in time! After 7.2 if you are not ready to race (aka press the drive button) by a certain time before the start of the race then you get teleported to pits with locked controls until the grid gets by...

Probably you didnt press the drive button in time! After 7.2 if you are not ready to race (aka press the drive button) by a certain time before the start of the race then you get teleported to pits with locked controls until the grid gets by...
The drive button was pushed and I was looking at the "RCTL" countdown, would love to know why it happened.

For the race... Server 2 had 3 drivers... I mean, yeah, not very nice! Maybe reserved drives should be an option before we have enough drivers for a server 2.. dont know just saying!

Other than that at least we had some pretty good fights, it was a good practice!

Oh well maybe next time.

Seems you pressed "Drive" too late, you got to do that before the timer runs out. The timer can only be seen after you clicked it though :-p.

For the race... Server 2 had 3 drivers... I mean, yeah, not very nice! Maybe reserved drives should be an option before we have enough drivers for a server 2.. dont know just saying!

Other than that at least we had some pretty good fights, it was a good practice!

I was hoping everyone showed up, but I think we had 2 people from your server sneaking into server 1. Next time we will make a reserve list if it is below 10 drivers.

Seems you pressed "Drive" too late, you got to do that before the timer runs out. The timer can only be seen after you clicked it though :-p.

I was hoping everyone showed up, but I think we had 2 people from your server sneaking into server 1. Next time we will make a reserve list if it is below 10 drivers.
As I mentioned in a previous post I had already pressed the "Drive" button and could see the countdown for 90 seconds.

Apologies for coming out early (after 22 minutes) but Hungaroring is such hard work in ACC.
I started losing concentration and this was the time the leaders were catching up and overtaking.
Came off a couple of times then I think my tyres were shot because I had no grip. May have been me though.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a good race.
Note to leaders: please have a little more patience lads.

Awesome race! I made a lot of mistakes, but definitely funny and competitive! Awesome!
I would like to congrat to @Trebucht for the awesome overtake he managed to do! wow.
At the end the image of your car in my mirrors getting bigger and bigger, @Paul Le Gallez, scared me a lot.
One more lap and you would have been ahead for sure! Awesome.

My first online race in ACC.. was a disappointing experience for me. Got rammed out of the race by a BMW, then couldn't start the engine back and saw the whole field passing.. I think that BMW driver waited for me and let me pass (thanks for that) BUT then rammed me out again! I mean wtf dude?! Please learn to overtake..
At least he got a stop & go penalty (and a drive through? I'm not sure) for that and finished last, but I really hope next race will be better regarding such behaviour. You ruined my race AND yours.
After these incidents I made 2 or 3 more mistakes and had problems with engine start again, so yeah.. horrible race :D Have to enable automatic engine start again I suppose:roflmao::p

@Frank Maybe Teamspeak should be mandatory, like in the AC races? So at least the admins can point out the rules. But to be honest, your conversations during qualifying really distracted me so I was thinking about leaving TS. In my oppinion, conversations during quali and race should be reduced to the essential;)

Anyway, thanks for hosting and see ya on Sunday:thumbsup:

My first online race in ACC.. was a disappointing experience for me. Got rammed out of the race by a BMW, then couldn't start the engine back and saw the whole field passing.. I think that BMW driver waited for me and let me pass (thanks for that) BUT then rammed me out again! I mean wtf dude?! Please learn to overtake..
At least he got a stop & go penalty (and a drive through? I'm not sure) for that and finished last, but I really hope next race will be better regarding such behaviour. You ruined my race AND yours.
After these incidents I made 2 or 3 more mistakes and had problems with engine start again, so yeah.. horrible race :D Have to enable automatic engine start again I suppose:roflmao::p

@Frank Maybe Teamspeak should be mandatory, like in the AC races? So at least the admins can point out the rules. But to be honest, your conversations during qualifying really distracted me so I was thinking about leaving TS. In my oppinion, conversations during quali and race should be reduced to the essential;)

Anyway, thanks for hosting and see ya on Sunday:thumbsup:

It’s a club race, it is supposed to be chatty. The more talk the better. If you want to take it more serious and go for maximum concentration, you can mute TS.
TS isn’t mandatory in any of the clubs, that used to be a temporary rule for AC back in the days that just sticked around since we forgot about it. That has been corrected now.

Most important, all our rules are in the rule section which you can find in the OP. If someone broke one of those rules you can file an incident report, then you will be sure people learn to behave. Don’t complain if you aren’t going to file an incident report.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%