ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Thursday 11th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
hi guys can you use very standard server settings and SA requirements for this event and the next ones? An admin would also very usefull. gla

Last edited:
Proposal:
After a couple of races with RD in ACC and in public servers i have to propose this for the next race.
Pole position should mandatory use pit lane speed limiter! Because by the time everyone have started their engines and have started moving he has reached the start finish line.
If speed limiter is use then everyone will have the time to bunch up and nobody will be stuck behind someone who cant start his car for example ;)

At least till full formation lap becomes available for online races ;)

Proposal:
After a couple of races with RD in ACC and in public servers i have to propose this for the next race.
Pole position should mandatory use pit lane speed limiter! Because by the time everyone have started their engines and have started moving he has reached the start finish line.
If speed limiter is use then everyone will have the time to bunch up and nobody will be stuck behind someone who cant start his car for example ;)

I think the limiter is automatic and you don't get to go properly until green green green yes?

I think the limiter is automatic and you don't get to go properly until green green green yes?
There is a limiter to 100kph i think but its too much for so small "formation lap". If we used the 50kph that pit lane has then everyone would bunch up because the game doesnt let you to overtake the guy in front i believe!

Proposal:

No. There is no need to add additional rules. It will only add confusion.
Drivers should make sure that they either know how to start the car manually or make sure their assist is set to start it automatic.

hi guys can you use very standard server settings and SA requirements for this event and the next ones? An admin would also very usefull. gla
An admin will be present and we will not be enforcing any Driver Rating on our servers to keep it available for every premium member.

Goodness me the way track limits are managed at this track is simply vile. It's amazing how bad European tracks and Europe-based series are at dealing with this issue. :confused: (and that's coming from someone who raced at Hockenheim in Raceroom yesterday)

No. There is no need to add additional rules. It will only add confusion.
Drivers should make sure that they either know how to start the car manually or make sure their assist is set to start it automatic.

I think the issue is the auto-start only kicks in once the countdown timer is done, causing a big delay for auto-starters.
Though the easy fix (that I use) is to manually start using the new MFD menus, it means you're ready to go as soon as the guy infront moves.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back