ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Thu 19th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The after race talk brought up the question of how to take turns 10 and 11 properly. In my opinion the hardest part of the Hungaroring. It's very easy to loose time there. Here's how I do it: https://streamable.com/ceq1s
You really throw the car into T10, leaving it in 3rd gear for stability. Use all the curb but stay on the black with your right side tyres.
Leaving T10 you'll end up very far right of the track so a small andjustment to the left is necessary to carry more speed through T11. Turn in early for 11 and dont loose the rear of the car when hitting the inside curb. The apex of 11 is late and kind of "long" so you have to wait for the car to make the turn, settle a bit and then get on the throttle late. Use all exit curb.

The after race talk brought up the question of how to take turns 10 and 11 properly. In my opinion the hardest part of the Hungaroring. It's very easy to loose time there. Here's how I do it: https://streamable.com/ceq1s
You really throw the car into T10, leaving it in 3rd gear for stability. Use all the curb but stay on the black with your right side tyres.
Leaving T10 you'll end up very far right of the track so a small andjustment to the left is necessary to carry more speed through T11. Turn in early for 11 and dont loose the rear of the car when hitting the inside curb. The apex of 11 is late and kind of "long" so you have to wait for the car to make the turn, settle a bit and then get on the throttle late. Use all exit curb.
nice one lad you make it look so easy that sequence of corners is where most of the time is gained or lost...for me its lost but the way you explained it last night and this video will hopefully help the likes of me thanks man

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 97 13.9%