ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Sunday 24th November 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Can I tentatively sign up? I haven't done laps on ACC in ages, but want to give it a go in practice first. I also have no idea how to manage the race start, will need to find a way to practice that too.

Can I tentatively sign up? I haven't done laps on ACC in ages, but want to give it a go in practice first. I also have no idea how to manage the race start, will need to find a way to practice that too.
Just your average formation lap, rolling start, nothing special. I remove all restrictions before the start so also no weird limitations with speed etc. Server is up so give it a go

Sorry but I'm just too slow for this strong field of drivers. 2.5 secs per lap to P1. Thats to much for me... This makes no sense to race one hour against you.. Very disappointing for me. I have to train more, probably in terms of setup.

Went better than I thought in P4 until 7 mins to go and just around 7 secs behind P2 and P3 when I of course had to loose my rear and destroy my car :mad:
Glad I managed to remain in P5, car was hardly drivable after that crash. It's just not going to be my favourite track.
Thanks for hosting @Ricoow!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back