ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Monday 6th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
Hungary! Sign up now for some epic GT racing at the Hungaroring!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT
Track: Hungaroring
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Server 1 Entry List
  1. robt100
  2. Javier Mtnz Iniesta
  3. Peiker
  4. MrShumacher
  5. Mlemalin
  6. FT_Nakano
  7. Goeman
  8. ZeroRisk
  9. @Björn Johansson
  10. @Ture
  11. @Luca Antinori
  12. @Jorge Villar
  13. @Asterix
  14. @Dmitry Bludyshev
  15. @Max Melamed
  16. @Ricoow
  17. @Juan Viloria
  18. @Tardy Tony
  19. @Lars Johansson
  20. @Bruno Melo
  21. @Pinsho
  22. @Arkoudadis
  23. @Shrooom14
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. ...
UTP #44

Last edited:
@Bram Hengeveld

May I ask why this unilateral decision to move it to Monday?

Is RD dedicated to the U.K. followers only because of the occasional holiday?

It was my understanding there was a good intention in facilitate Premium Members from the other side of the pond as well since they cannot race ANY other race during the weekdays due to work or school commitments.

We had such a great group of racers with AC every single Sunday, now there's even a better opportunity with ACC thanks to the partnership with Kunos.

Can you please look into it?

@Bram Hengeveld

It was my understanding there was a good intention in facilitate Premium Members from the other side of the pond as well since they cannot race ANY other race during the weekdays due to work or school commitments.

We had such a great group of racers with AC every single Sunday, now there's even a better opportunity with ACC thanks to the partnership with Kunos.

Because Sunday is liberation day in The Netherlands and the host will be otherwise occupied and so it's moved just for this week I think. If I had my way, I'd be racing every night with ACC lol

That's exactly my point, we are all committed as a club. Just trying to understand if RD is a domestic one.
Never had this problem over two years racing here in AC. Just asking, so I can understand better.

That's exactly my point, we are all committed as a club. Just trying to understand if RD is a domestic one.
Never had this problem over two years racing here in AC. Just asking, so I can understand better.
There's nothing to understand, the normal host isn't available on Sunday and currently there is no back up. It's just for this week.

@Bram Hengeveld

I'll answer this one as host of the race.

As @jimortality properly pointed out (Thanks Jim :)), he asked me in a PM the same thing, May 5th is Liberation Day in the Netherlands so I won't be around. Bram and Frank, the other ACC hosts are not available on Sundays generically and so is the case for this weekend. I have approached a few other Staff members to host but each have their own personal lifes as well and therefore cannot host either.

Hence, we can't host on the Sunday for this one time only. To make it up to you, I am hosting the next day, a day which I usually cannot host either but I am taking some time from my own life to provide you with a race. Up to you if you join or not.

Sunday May 12th, we will have a race again just like every other Sunday.

Besides that "there is nothing to understand" you can keep it for yourself.
The question was not addressed to you after all.
Also, there is no need to turn hostile to a fellow club member who is just willing to answer your question ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%