ACC Blancpain GT @ Brands Hatch - Thursday 24th October 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
sign me up!.png

Sorry guys, had to bail. Little one crying and the wife needed my help.
Was fun as was running in 7th or 8th after a pretty poor quali in 12th.
Looking forward to more wet weather racing in the future.

Sorry for bailing - I live in South Wales - I don't need to spend an hour and twenty minutes driving in the rain staring at a grey scene. I look out the window for that. Don't have much time to race so want to see the vibrant colours of the cars and tracks. Life's too short. Sorry.

Well that was very disappointing, after a good start (going from last to 8th) I had a few good laps tucked in behind the Team Parker Bentley, until I was involved in an incident caused by a Black and Gold AMG rolling across the track at T1 instead of stopping, after a brief stint in the gravel I got going again to almost collide with the rear of the same AMG that had parked on the racing line at the exit of T3. After an additional lap I decided to pit for repairs but when I looked at the timer I called it quits as I would of been 2+ laps down. A shame it happened the way it did but that's racing.
P.S. I didn't get the name of the AMG driver but you know who you are and you should feel ashamed at your poor driving standards.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%