ACC Blancpain GT @ Brands Hatch - Monday 8th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
A big warm British Brands Hatch welcome to our newest ACC Race Club Staff member @Daniel Monteiro ! Sign up now and wish him a warm welcome! :D

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

We are hiring!
Are the Club Races your highlight of the week? Do you love RaceDepartment? Do you want to become part of an awesome dedicated team with the same passion for simracing? Then we are looking for you! Become an ACC Club Host or take a look at the other open positions we have!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Brands Hatch
Weather: Dry
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race 1: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. @Ricoow
  2. @Daniel Monteiro
  3. @Thegodfather6571
  4. @Michael Rudolf
  5. @trevorh
  6. @Jan Larsen
  7. @CarlosHQ
  8. @JussiS
  9. @Blindeyez
  10. @Chris Zijlstra
  11. @ionONE1
  12. @Arkoudadis
  13. @Nicolas Redman
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
UTP #27

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I will go on a holiday (yay), the acc club will be run solely by Daniel the next 5 weeks. This will mean that there could be fewer events a week for the summer period! This event is the last I will be present for a while ;)

Were can I find set ups for the acc cars it's like skating on ice at the moment especially on corners any advise would be much appreciated

I would recommend you to just join the race, use the safe setup from the game and come have some fun with us :) remember to make sure the tyres are up to temperature and stay away from the marbles, and you should already avoid most of the trouble on track.

Plus you can join us on TeamSpeak for the race, and people will be more than happy to help with giving tips regarding setup changes - some guys really know their stuff! :confused:

I would recommend you to just join the race, use the safe setup from the game and come have some fun with us :) remember to make sure the tyres are up to temperature and stay away from the marbles, and you should already avoid most of the trouble on track.

Plus you can join us on TeamSpeak for the race, and people will be more than happy to help with giving tips regarding setup changes - some guys really know their stuff! :confused:
Thanyou I will do that

Thank you I will do that just need to sort out my team speak it has a very bad echo on it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 171 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 169 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 126 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%