ACC Blancpain GT @ Barcelona - Wednesday 15th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
No I am not ;) I haven't been running streams for a while as I usually (however last races that tends to go better) crash and burn while racing and drive in the middle of nowhere 5s a lap down for 90% of the race
How am i going to get famous for my 3rd place finish without any streams? :D

Gosh I need to make myself a setup for Barcelona, my driving on the default one is a mess and coming up with band-aid solutions during qualy and before the race start isn't that reliable :roflmao:

Gosh I need to make myself a setup for Barcelona, my driving on the default one is a mess and coming up with band-aid solutions during qualy and before the race start isn't that reliable :roflmao:
Second quicker than the entire field in Q, still not happy :cautious: I wish I was that fast haha

What a fight, been under pressure by @Skinny712 for like 30 minutes, then he got ahead for 2, then another 10 minutes of pressure. And that in a 45 minute race. Enjoyed it very much!
Best battle iv been in yet by far im a little bulling that i lost p4 to @carlsenth after building a gap but rules are rules if you spin someone out you have to wait id prefer finishing 5th doing it the right way than finish p3 by being a scumbag and driving off :)

thanks for the host @Ricoow really enjoyed it

Best battle iv been in yet by far im a little bulling that i lost p4 to @carlsenth after building a gap but rules are rules if you spin someone out you have to wait id prefer finishing 5th doing it the right way than finish p3 by being a scumbag and driving off :)

thanks for the host @Ricoow really enjoyed it
I'm sure we will have more battles.
I'm just really glad that I am slow as hell and that I've learned to defend quite well haha

thanks for the racing chaps, at least i got some good wheel to wheel even though it was for last place. I think i need to put the hours in practicing. i am way tooooo SLOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! haha

At least some people had a good race. After I was taken out before the end of the first lap and tried to regain some positions I must have had a bumper sticker saying block me and annoy me as much as you can :( Probably one of the worst racesI had in this club

At least some people had a good race. After I was taken out before the end of the first lap and tried to regain some positions I must have had a bumper sticker saying block me and annoy me as much as you can :( Probably one of the worst racesI had in this club
Sorry to hear that, the track also does not help, you can easily place the car to block in Barcelona, very little opportunity to pass unless the car in front makes a mistake.

Not used to passing cars without blues? :rolleyes:
Haha there are enough people here that are WAY faster than me. And I like to keep my SA where it is. If someone is more than a second per lap faster than me and ended up behind due to some incident I personally just let them through, it‘s already annoying to them enough as it is.
I don‘t mind a good battle at all, it just all added up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back