ACC Blancpain GT @ Barcelona - Thursday 28th November 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
timthumb.jpg

The SRO E-Sports Season Finale venue is our November Finale venue! We're heading to Barcelona, with high chances of dry racing, this is bound to be a great event! Sign up now! ;)

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Barcelona
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 85% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (60 minutes)

Pitstop: Not Mandatory

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 19:00 (x2 multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 19:00 (x2 multiplier)
Race: Sunday 19:00 (x2 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. @Ricoow
  2. @Michael Rudolf
  3. @Ho3n3r
  4. @Knut Mattheisen
  5. @Ture
  6. @Skinny712
  7. @Urlauber
  8. @rqving
  9. @Quentis Gillispie
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. And yes, this slot is also free ;)
Reserve List

UTP #01

Last edited:
sorry for leaving. got really bad damage after a lap 1 crash and then had a moment my self after regaining some positions which dropped me to the back again and i couldnt really continue after that. but thanks for setting up the event and congrats to whoever wins

sorry for leaving. got really bad damage after a lap 1 crash and then had a moment my self after regaining some positions which dropped me to the back again and i couldnt really continue after that. but thanks for setting up the event and congrats to whoever wins
Did the lap 1 incident hurt your car that much? It felt like I just tapped you, I didn't suffer any damage. Sorry about it anyways. I may have been at fault there :redface: Felt to me like you took an early turn in and I couldn't avoid it anymore. Could be wrong tho.

Great race after that. Did a 1:45.6 in Lap 3 with 100+ L of fuel whilst qualifying in 1:45.5 with 10L of fuel. After that had a good battle with @Urlauber who I proffesionally forced into a wider line in T4. Looked on the lap before to dive in, he moved on the braking so I faked it a lap later just to see him defend the inside and go deeper in the corner and overtake on the inside :)

Tried chasing down @Skinny712 after that for P3, was closing on some laps, was losing on others but generically I was gaining a little. Then unfortunately I got to see his headlights instead of his taillights as he had spun out :( From there on I was trying to do consistant laps but it was really hard on a track where I am not comfortable

Thanks all for the race :)

Thanks everyone for joining! Great race @Ture, well deserved win. Was hoping I could stay in front but you were just too fast and me too inconsistent after all. Thanks for taking the drive through with me and waiting when I missed my braking point, great sportsmanship! And certainly made things more fun! :thumbsup:
Thanks for hosting @Ricoow! Love driving into the night :)

20191128231618_1.jpg

Thanks everyone for joining! Great race @Ture, well deserved win. Was hoping I could stay in front but you were just too fast and me too inconsistent after all. Thanks for taking the drive through with me and waiting when I missed my braking point, great sportsmanship! And certainly made things more fun! :thumbsup:
Thanks for hosting @Ricoow! Love driving into the night :)

View attachment 336673
Hell yes, I am stealing this picture for the November Round-Up :D

Was a fun race until was taking out in t1 and he didnt wait for me only realised when i watched the replay he done it the lap previous but didnt spin that time @Ho3n3r i know you were well quicker but i defended well i moved once under braking since you accused me of doing it every time i know it must have been frustrating for u but you cant just take me out cause you couldnt get past me or when u did at least wait for me not trying to argue with you we should just bury the hatchet..other than that big stupid rant rant thanks for the host @Ricoow was good fun and look forward to the next one :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 130 13.7%