• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Barcelona - 18th July 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Daniel Monteiro, Jul 12, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 18-07-19
  1. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium

Ratings:
    +387
    Apologies for any incidents I caused at the start.
    Not sure what happened but I had no FFB for the whole race which made things quite challenging but managed to go the distance

2. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +599
    Were you in the Bentley that swerved accross the track into a red Ferrari at the beginning of the race, towards the back of the pack? My game somehow saved the quali replay but not the race.

In any case, guys, remember to always take extra care during the first lap, and if incidents happen, remember to wait for any people involved in an incident you caused. We don't want to let the ban hammer fly, we want everybody to have fun :)

3. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium

Ratings:
    +387
    Pretty sure that was me

4. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +599
    Be extra careful at the beginning of races, so we can have clean starts from now on :thumbsup:

Thank you for the race guys! We are having "two specials" next week: The Super Trofeo race at Paul Ricard and the 2H of Brands Hatch, so remember to sign up and see you on the track!

• Like Like x 1
  5. SkyMarshal

SkyMarshal
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks you all guys, it was a good race for me. @Geof don't worry about our contact, it was with almost no consequences to me, I hope it was the same to you. See you the next race.

• Beer Beer x 2
  6. Geof

Geof
    I never lose. Either I win, or I learn. Premium

Ratings:
    +662
    If it's was ok for you, it was ok for me! ;)
    Thx for the race,
    See you next!

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Marty Lee Peterson

Marty Lee Peterson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks and we will try down the road again.
    Best Regards.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  8. Urlauber

Urlauber
    Ask me about VTEC Premium

Ratings:
    +81
    Had a good start (limiter was off or on?), came through T1 without contacts, after the first few laps I was 5th, spun out once, and somehow ended up in a big void, where slower guys were behind me and faster guys way ahead. Had one overtake and that was it, finished on 5th.

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs
    HYDR Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    Good race everyone o/
    Start was a bit exciting going 3-4 cars down the straight into t1. We all survived luckily :) A certain ferrari driver just need to remember to brake into T10 :geek:

@Daniel Monteiro As for Dennis, I think he's busy with the 24h of Spa, but I'll be sure to let him know :p

10. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +599
    Thank you, come again :D Great tech talk after the race too, was interesting to listen to :coffee:

We already know he and his team are going to win the Spa 24h, and unless he is coaching a Bronze driver during testing on Tuesday or eating frozen pizza with pineapple, he has no excuse :whistling:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.