ACC Blancpain GT @ Barcelona - 18th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Apologies for any incidents I caused at the start.
Not sure what happened but I had no FFB for the whole race which made things quite challenging but managed to go the distance

Were you in the Bentley that swerved accross the track into a red Ferrari at the beginning of the race, towards the back of the pack? My game somehow saved the quali replay but not the race.

In any case, guys, remember to always take extra care during the first lap, and if incidents happen, remember to wait for any people involved in an incident you caused. We don't want to let the ban hammer fly, we want everybody to have fun :)

Thanks you all guys, it was a good race for me. @Geof don't worry about our contact, it was with almost no consequences to me, I hope it was the same to you. See you the next race.

If it's was ok for you, it was ok for me! ;)
Thx for the race,
See you next!

Had a good start (limiter was off or on?), came through T1 without contacts, after the first few laps I was 5th, spun out once, and somehow ended up in a big void, where slower guys were behind me and faster guys way ahead. Had one overtake and that was it, finished on 5th.

Good race everyone o/
Start was a bit exciting going 3-4 cars down the straight into t1. We all survived luckily :) A certain ferrari driver just need to remember to brake into T10 :geek:

@Daniel Monteiro As for Dennis, I think he's busy with the 24h of Spa, but I'll be sure to let him know :p

Good race everyone o/
Start was a bit exciting going 3-4 cars down the straight into t1. We all survived luckily :) A certain ferrari driver just need to remember to brake into T10 :geek:

@Daniel Monteiro As for Dennis, I think he's busy with the 24h of Spa, but I'll be sure to let him know :p

Thank you, come again :D Great tech talk after the race too, was interesting to listen to :coffee:

We already know he and his team are going to win the Spa 24h, and unless he is coaching a Bronze driver during testing on Tuesday or eating frozen pizza with pineapple, he has no excuse :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back