Blancpain Endurance Series: iRacing.com Nürburgring 1000 (Live Stream)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
iRacing.com Nurburgring 1000 Blancpain Endurance Series Live Stream.jpg

This weekend, the legendary Nürburgring in Germany hosts the final chapter of the Blancpain Endurance Series 2014. The 1000 kilometer long distance race for GT3 cars can be watched with other fans from around the globe via our live stream broadcast.

This years edition is a special one that will appeal to both motorsport as sim racing fans as iRacing.com is the title sponsor of this round. The final round of the Blancpain Endurance Series is a dual event combined with the first edition of the SimRacingEXPO making the Nurburgring the place where virtual racing meets real racing.

The Nürburgring 1000 is a six-hour race, the second longest race of the season after the Total 24 Hours of Spa. The length of the race and the unpredictable Eifel weather conditions should produce an unforgettable season finale, especially since the regular Blancpain Endurance Series participants will be joined by some interesting new drivers and teams.

Blancpain Endurance Series Live Stream
Click here to watch the Blancpain Endurance Series live and see the Pro Cup, Pro-Am Cup, and the Gentlemen Trophy categories racing the 1000 kilometer race of the Nürburgring on Sunday September 21 at 09:45 GMT (11:45 CET).

Sounds like a fun race for sure!

The pic is strange though. They show the Bentley and Iracing doesn't have that car. Actually I don't know of any sim that has that car just yet......to new. It sure does haul the mail though!

Sounds like a fun race for sure!

The pic is strange though. They show the Bentley and Iracing doesn't have that car. Actually I don't know of any sim that has that car just yet......to new. It sure does haul the mail though!
Maybe tomorrow it will be in one sim...would be a "coincidence" haha...no, I don't think it will happen tomorrow without licensing the whole series.

I'm sorry guys we were there with a group, but I didn't have internet in Germany and nobody else saw this :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%