Blackwood For Assetto corsa Converted by Tiago Lima

32 pit box
Hotlap working
sectors working

Ai by : @Mitja Bonca

Conversion permited by Live For Speed Dev Team

http://www.lfs.net/

Info About Live For Speed :
Live for Speed (LFS) is a racing simulator developed by a three person team comprising Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey,...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah it is :) Are you planning on converting more of those? SO and AS would be equally awesome as would all the other tracks be. Kyoto has had one of the best flows in Simracing with somw downforce, imho. Even in the age of iRacing and AC's laser scanned tracks I'm constantly missing those invented by Scawen and the others.. :)

okay sorry. looks not so bad as i thought.
Take a slice.

j1OOzdj.png

It is ok to have your own opinion, no doubt. But if you call it bad and garbage before you

even gave it a try you shouldnt be surprised if people do not agree. Greets PVL.

please spare me with this garbage tracks. omg where is the quality?
you produce only garbage. sorry

Oh and you must have in mind that even if its garbage its because that "particular track" could be old or have old textures or even the modder is "starting" the "modding thing"

What happens is that by receiving such comments might lead the "small modder" to not become the "great modder" one day...if you know what i mean ofc

Ofc sometimes people must hear "something" "good and bad" but resuming hours of work into that kind of sentence is not good or healthy :)....Not the case in this one

Cheers and be kind to people who is kind for you...everybody wins :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Currently my favorit, I would say, for hot lapping, I was really pleasantly suprised by this track!

Is anything else than hot lapping supposed to work (for me race against AI did not work well)?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%