Resource icon

Tracks Blackwood RELOADED (UHD Version) 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
GrandSurf submitted a new resource:

Blackwood RELOADED (UHD Version) - Blackwood RELOADED

This Conversion is permited by Live For Speed Dev Team: http://www.lfs.net/

Live for Speed (LFS) is a racing simulator developed by a three person team comprising Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, and Victor van Vlaardingen. The main focus is to provide a realistic racing experience for the online multiplayer game and to allow single player races against AI cars. Users can set personal bests which can then...

Read more about this resource...

Winrar just for that...why?
edit: Anyway, track is looking amazing, very good quality, thank you.

No password required, but like author said: winrar is mandatory, 7zip simply dont work.

Last edited:
It looks like a great piece of work from the pictures but I can't unpack it because it says it's password protected.

Using Winrar 5.21 it worked. Great looking track with good AI cars! Nice work!!! This is the most real unreal track I've seen yet. Thank you :thumbsup:

This track is premier / top notch build. The 4K textures are MIND BLOWING on triple monitors running at 10K resolution.

Also, the problem with this file is it adds an extra parent folder to the real folder that is supposed to be in the "tracks folder"

Amazing Work...I just don't know yet how to "rate" a track on this site.

GrandSurf submitted a new resource:

Blackwood RELOADED (UHD Version) - Blackwood RELOADED

Read more about this resource...

Hi there,

This track is awesome from the first moment sitting in the pits to rolling downhill exiting the pit lane.

The undulation and how its presented does it for me, absolutely a blast and far better than the previous Blackwood circuit I had which seems one dimensional in comparison,

Great to drive the curbs, the chicane is challenging but sweet to roll over the high curbs and blast down the back straight, speaking of which the AI cars sidewinder down there when you want to pass,

Not sure if this is AC's AI trying to block pass or the racing line of the track?

Will be great to have more camera angles showing the action close-up,

But sure these are not gripes but see it as constructive input,

Really a very immersive experience and that's without any VR,

Great job man, keep it up,

Cheers,

ET

the pub 'LIVE FOR SPEED' on the brige is flickering at long distance, but others not.
If you can remove it or change the position with 3dsmax.

i play at 4K ultra everthing at max

Hello,

On this track I have modded my own pit boxes to 32 slots :)
I would like to add some other TV Cameras but unfortunately I don't know how it works :/ does any of you know?

With kind regards
Stefan

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%