Blackwood - My favourite mod track

The remaster of this classic track is my all time favourite mod for Assetto Corsa. Although it's quite a short circuit, it flows really well and every inch of it is interesting to drive. It really is a must have track for any AC fan and after playing it, I now realise why it's achieved a near 'legendary' status, amongst many of those who have played Live For Speed, the sim which originally featured the circuit. Never played the game myself, but if it has other fantasy circuits of the standard of Blackwood, I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Last edited:
Good to hear that it runs fine on Windows 10. Hopefully it's still on Steam.

Didn't realise that the game only featured fantasy tracks, but as I said, if they're of a similar quality as Blackwood, then I don't view this as a negative. Btw, as someone who has played it, how does Blackwood compare to the rest of the circuits in the game?

They are all really fun to drive on! A few of the corners are a bit dodgy round some of the tracks but most of them work well. I believe that the only problem with adding other tracks into the game is that Blackwood is a free track where as all the others are paid content.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back