Blackcelica's Formula 1 2020 Track skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning 10 of my Formula 1 2020 track skins have been deleted from racedepartment including this weekends Istanbul circuit. All conversations are locked and download links have been removed.

The reason is because I've linked to tracks from external sources via a included readme file violating the terms of service. I thought these tracks were allowed to be used by people just not posted as downloadable content on racedepartment, hence my external link instead. It is a shame that they couldn't just remove the text that says there is a link instead of blocking the whole thing. This unfortunately after 10 years of contributing mods etc has forced me in to retirement. Thank you to all who have enjoyed my downloads whether it being helmets, suits, gloves, car skins, ppfilters and track skins.

The amount of hours work I've put it to these track skins alone has been massive. This is a huge disappointment to me, I have not gained anything in anyway apart from the pleasure of creating them for you all. My work has always been for FREE.
Sadly no more.

All the Best Blackcelica.

Last edited:
The reason is because I've linked to tracks from external sources via a included readme file violating the terms of service.
Was that the reason I posted to you in a private message? Please be correct. You've linked to illegal conversions which is strictly against the rules. When content is being reported to us for copyright violations by law we must comply and delete it. There is no other way.

I understand that in your emotion you are now overreacting and want to blame us for this, but this is not our fault. Our rules are very clear. If you don't follow the rules then content posted can be removed without any warning.

That you mod for free and with a lot of love and passion is fantastic, and everybody enjoys and appreciate that effort but that doesn't mean you can share illegal content (actively or passively). Hence it got removed after receiving a take down notice.

As a wise man once said to me: have a shower, a sleep and a shower first before making really drastic decisions. Try it and tomorrow the sun will shine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back