Black_f's old HDR RBR_RX.DLL plugin and the later BTBs

Hi,

I've just got back into RBR after a long absence and am still loving Black_f's HDR plugin released a couple of years ago.

What i'd like to know is:

Does the latest verson of the BTB rbr_rx.dll incorporate this? I have a track half completed from a year or two ago and would love to be able to use the HDR effects that I currently enjoy in the original tracks. It could give the kick up the backside I need to finish this project.

If not, are there any plans to do this in the future?

Many thanks.

Hi,
read this:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/21396-rbr-hdr-plugin.html#post368166

there are also good settings. The HDR is not implemented by the btb plugin, but you can add the HDR plugin on top of it and it works, just as it works for normal RBR tracks.

Cheers Eno.

I've used the EnB plugin previously on various other games (Mount & Blade, Race, GTR etc) and I just can't get a nice natural result with it. I believe this is due to it not being true HDR - rather it uses a Bloom + Adapatation effect.

Also, it seems that the setting you use applies to the whole game. With the rbr_rx.dll, you can specify separate settings for each track, giving them their own individual atmosphere.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Yep. I asked the same question some weeks ago in bhmotorports forum , but haven´t got any answer yet. I love the HDR plugin too. I think that it makes the graphics realy modern and with right adjusments really realistic. Would love to have it in my project too...

Yes this 2007 RBR_RX plugin looks much better than any of tuned ENB Series.
Too bad there is some bugs
1) Menu resolution 1024x768 in left up corner on my screen (I play with 1280x1024 res)
2) Can't drive in car cockpit view
3) Black squares - in the start light and sun, rain, car exhaust.

Well I can't fix 1 and 2. But black squares i believe can be fixed.
Just need to find that texture, then open it with photoshop (dds plugin).
Start light and sun flares can be found in Richard Burns Rally\Textures\flare\
So u guys can try to fix it. Unfortunately I could not fix them. It maybe some problems with transparency and with options how image is saved in .DDS
But what I did is simply delete the texture and make it fully transparent, so in game there is no more sun flares and start light with black squares.
If anybody know where to find 'rain' and 'car exhaust' textures just post it here. If we will make a whole fix of this squares this plugin atleast will be great for RBR moviemaking :thanks:
Sorry for my bad eng racers

Black F. if you are here, please reply :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back