Black & Silver Chrome RedBull

Skins Black & Silver Chrome RedBull 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

Black & Silver Chrome RedBull - Black and Silver Red Bull Livery with elements of Chrome (Aston Martin logos removed).

Copy & Paste installation is prepared for update 1.16
Aston Martin logos are also removed and replaced with Honda (including steering wheel).

In-Game Shots:
View attachment 456209View attachment 456210
View attachment 456215View attachment 456216View attachment 456217View attachment 456219

HeskeyBoy21 - RaceDepartment.
YesImKazuma - Steam, YouTube

I will really appreciate a...

Read more about this resource...

Great work!!! Just a question how are u able to achive the chrome effects when modding i can't seem to do it in my own projects
one of the paint files (usually paint_s.tif.dds) determines the shine of the livery and paint. Green gives a matte so no shine at all, orange and red is about medium gloss, magenta is quite shiny, and a strong darkish blue gives the chrome effect I made. The paint file is usually just a linear dxt1 dds file format.

one of the paint files (usually paint_s.tif.dds) determines the shine of the livery and paint. Green gives a matte so no shine at all, orange and red is about medium gloss, magenta is quite shiny, and a strong darkish blue gives the chrome effect I made. The paint file is usually just a linear dxt1 dds file format.
Ok thank you, before your explanation i didnt understand what the colours meant, i was more used to the values of roughness and spec when modding for iracing for example.. This clarifies alot thank you again and good luck for the future

OMG I love this livery so much it rocks! Do you know how to use it in F1 2021 though, when I tried to install it it came out weird haha. Would love to hear from you on this as am pretty stuck on how to use 2020 mods in general!
- S.

OMG I love this livery so much it rocks! Do you know how to use it in F1 2021 though, when I tried to install it it came out weird haha. Would love to hear from you on this as am pretty stuck on how to use 2020 mods in general!
- S.
Thank you, it means alot :) How the cars are textured in terms of placement for the 2021 cars is different to 2020 ones, which is why it comes out weird. It is possible though a method I made a tutorial on! Its step by step and 8 mins, should be possible to port this mod into the new game :)

My Tutorial [CLICK ME]

Thank you, it means alot :) How the cars are textured in terms of placement for the 2021 cars is different to 2020 ones, which is why it comes out weird. It is possible though a method I made a tutorial on! Its step by step and 8 mins, should be possible to port this mod into the new game :)

My Tutorial [CLICK ME]
Ahhh you legend! Thank you for this I will give this a try when I get home today. Really appreciate it!!

Heya! Me again. I managed to get the game to display the 2020 files but when I load this mod (or any mod 2020 mod for that matter) in and go to the showroom the front wing won't render / goes crazy all over the screen. I was wondering if you had also noticed this and might know of a fix? Thanks again for all the help.
- S.

Heya! Me again. I managed to get the game to display the 2020 files but when I load this mod (or any mod 2020 mod for that matter) in and go to the showroom the front wing won't render / goes crazy all over the screen. I was wondering if you had also noticed this and might know of a fix? Thanks again for all the help.
- S.
Hi again! Sorry to hear that! I haven't noticed this glitch myself. I am about to finish porting a mod that I will upload here shortly from the previous game and have had no issues with front wings. Have you not missed any steps in my tutorial perhaps? Williams may not work correctly specifically but all other teams work fine personally.

Hi again! Sorry to hear that! I haven't noticed this glitch myself. I am about to finish porting a mod that I will upload here shortly from the previous game and have had no issues with front wings. Have you not missed any steps in my tutorial perhaps? Williams may not work correctly specifically but all other teams work fine personally.
Heya, Sorry for ghosting it's been a crazy time recently. Just wanted to update, I managed to get it working fine. I re-did the steps in the tutorial you had and also re-imported all the textures ensuring that the MIPMAPS files matched and that process worked. I imagine that it was just because I was inexperienced and struggled to get the steps right for both. Thank you again for all your help! The mod looks amazing!

Heya, Sorry for ghosting it's been a crazy time recently. Just wanted to update, I managed to get it working fine. I re-did the steps in the tutorial you had and also re-imported all the textures ensuring that the MIPMAPS files matched and that process worked. I imagine that it was just because I was inexperienced and struggled to get the steps right for both. Thank you again for all your help! The mod looks amazing!
No worries! Glad to hear that!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years