Black screen...

... is all I get, when trying to launch GSC2013
Tried "normally", admin rights, changed shader level... still black screen.

AMD Athlon dual 64X2 Dual Core 6000+@3.00 GHz 0 MB
Win 7 SP1
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 3780 MB
DirectX 9.0c (4.09.00.0904)

Any1, any ideas?
It's been soooooo long time since I have driven, or had to "fight" with these kind of probs.;)

Make sure all your drivers are up to date
Run the GSC Sync tool to ensure all the UI files are there

Have you installed any mods?
Does the black screen appear before or after the intro video?

@Reiza Studios you're better equipped than I to help :)

Please verify the following points:

1) If there are no security program such as a firewall or antivirus interfering with the activation system. You may need to temporarily disable them;

2) If you are running the game as a Windows administrator - even if the user is an administrator, you might still need to right-click the game icon and select "Run as admin";

3) Make sure you have the DX9.0c version that comes with the game installed. There is a d3d9.dll in the root folder that might conflict with some other graphical apps such as FRAPS, MSIAfterburner, EVGA Precision etc. If thats the case as a temporary solution you might need to shut them down while running the game or delete the file itself (its only there for the trackmap plugin) - we´re looking to fix that problem.

Nothing helps. I've done all those tricks you wrote.
I right click GSC exe and window opens with EXIT, LAUNCH, ACTIVATE and BUY NOW buttons.
I click LAUNCH and screen turns black, and only mouse cursor is on it. And it has turned to circle and the circumference is moving.
Looks like it will stay that way till hell is frozen.:sleep: :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%