Black screen on cars steering wheel

Hi!

I have recently dicovered that some cars lack all the information on the wheel. I know that it has been there before. The cars it affects are VRC Formula NA, RSS 79, T5 DTM mod.

So to be clear, it is the screen on the cars steering wheel in the game that does not show gear, speed, lap times etc.

The solution earlier was to delete and re-download the mod. But that did not work this time and as you can imagine driving a Indycar in 2021 without any info is very boring. Does anyone have another solution?

Usually that are just missing fonts.

For example the VRC Formula NA has all required fonts included in the download. If they didnt get installed for some reason, just install them manually. The content of the folder "fonts" within the download has to be found in "steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\fonts\" too. :)

Last edited:
Hi,
I have this problem and I do not know how to solve it.... im driving AC FSR Mercedes w12 and my wheel is empty like it is writen up ... but I do not know where now find those fonts and which to copy them inside steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\fonts\...
please for help ,,, pleaseeee
Posnetek zaslona 2023-07-05 153623.jpg

Last edited:
Stop using **** mods! This car is simply broken. Fixable for sure but complain at FSR where you've bought the car.

And btw, dont pm random people with your problems please. TIA

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years