black screen issue

So I recently set up a 2nd computer with a 2nd oculus rift s, and at some point during a 2 player race, my original computer stopped displaying any races on the tv screen. everything still looks good in the headset. 2nd computer is all good.
Has anyone had a similar issue? ive tried adjusting all sorts of options to no avail. reverting to an old csp "fixes" it, but then the sol stuff and some mods dont work. I use the latest preview csp patch for all the weather.

So, it seems it was nothing to do with hooking up my second computer with a second vr. in the graphics adjustments option in csp, i turned the fidelityFX super resolution off, and the tv screen display was restored.

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals...
  • Featured
Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited, this is a full-size, detailed reproduction of the steering wheel used in McLaren GT3 race cars. The overall shape, as well as the size of the switches, paddles, and dials is based on original McLaren CAD data. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...
Experience strength of titanic proportions with the NEW GT Omega TITAN Cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 389,95 Designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the simracing community, the GT Omega TITAN cockpit is the next step in the evolution of our simulator cockpits. Featuring a 2”...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
  • Featured
Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...