Black screen help is placed

HELP, ENTER A SERVER AND CHARGING ME THE HEAD AND AUTOS, MAKES A SOUND AND LET ME BLACK SCREEN AND I'M RUNNING AND SEVERAL TURNS TO GIVE THE SOUND BUT STILL MAKES ME BLACK SCREEN, HOW CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THIS AGREEMENT , THX

Okay, no need to use all capital letters.

So basically, when you're in Mulitplayer, your computer black screens and sends you back to the server listing in the AC Launcher.

Try verifying the integrity of your game cache. If that doesn't help, then make sure you've got all the latest GPU drivers, and uninstall any mods that could compromise your ability to race on Multiplayer servers.

t no era mi intención escribir en mayúsculas, ni siquiera me di cuenta, gracias por su respuesta, yo no hablo Inglés y tengo que ir a un traductor y no me di cuenta de que estaba en mayúsculas, mi intención era hacerme entendido, el perdón y thx

sorry for writing in capitals No, it was my intention, I do not speak English and use a translator, I wanted to make myself understood and did not realize he was in capitals, of course thanks for your reply (I wrote it again because when the paste is traducio in Spanish sorry)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%