Black Mesa released!

If I recall correctly, apparently it finishes at the Lambda core chapter and the rest of it will be released at a later date. Still, this is monumental... I've been waiting a long time for this as well. Can't wait to play it! :D

Classic Valve comedy :)

i "discovered" half-life in my father's pc some years ago, it was half-life 2, from that moment on i really liked it and played it and tried to understand the story behind it but i never did :D
goign to try this one to see if i'm able to understand it :thumbsup:

today i've installed the game, in the default directory, after setup is completed i run the game and it inititates and i'm able to play, if i exit the game i can't find a shortcut to enter the game. How can i re-enter the game? do i have to install half-life2 as well?

thank you :)

I had the same problem but in steam you can choose in the drop down menu "latest installed games" or somethign and it will show up there but not in the regular list for some reason.

Anyway you solved it but just wanted to let people know you can find it with SDK 2007 in Steam.

When I installed it from the .exe file it put a load of stuff into "app data" folders for some reason. Took ages to actually install it aswell. All seems to be working fine and I am really enjoying it.

It's like playing a brand new game.........only good!!!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%